SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Shocker but the "smart people and the experts" know what's best. In Walz we trust.

Like Sic has said the second wave fallout from the lockdowns and plain stupidity is going to worse and it will have nothing to do with Covid. Fairview is a prime example.

Speaking of experts Fauci was on TV yesterday saying that mass testing needs to occur in schools and colleges to get this virus under control. Yup......99.997% survival rate in that group. Maybe he needs to tour the LTC facility in Bottineau.

It's been said before but it deserves another mention.  The complete lack of common sense that has caused for policies to be enacted that decrease medical capacity at the very time when it is needed most. 

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

The Biden campaign team is probably wishing they could re-introduce their candidate and  give him the Randy Bentwick intro.

Biden Campaign is up by anywhere from 10 to 16 points and rising.   Much higher than the 5 or so HC had in 2016. 

Doubt they have any worries like that.

17 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Soros of course!

Seriously, a rinkydink coffee shop and a half million dollar home? Anyone who makes barely into six figures a year could afford those things. Probably inherited a bit too. How a good amount of entrepreneurs get started.

Edit: UNDBIZ's post confirms his salary being enough to afford that.

so a trust fund baby?

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so a trust fund baby?

UNDBIZ's post mentions he's from Bottineau. Can't imagine many trusts exist there. Maybe mineral rights, but I don't know if that's in the Bakken. But if he has a trust, why would he stay in-state for college, and remain in Grand Forks afterwards? I and many people I know got an inheritance from grandparents, that's what I was referring to. Even if he did have a trust, that's nowhere near the scarlet letter Bochenski has.

6 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

UNDBIZ's post mentions he's from Bottineau. Can't imagine many trusts exist there. Maybe mineral rights, but I don't know if that's in the Bakken. But if he has a trust, why would he stay in-state for college, and remain in Grand Forks afterwards? I and many people I know got an inheritance from grandparents, that's what I was referring to. Even if he did have a trust, that's nowhere near the scarlet letter Bochenski has.

what letter are you referring to with bochenski

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

There's a little oil up there, but not Bakken oil.  An old Dakota Student article mentions he came from a farm family and a quick google search shows he's had a grandparent or 2 pass in the last couple years.  If he did inherit money, I'd say it's a positive that he's invested it in Grand Forks.

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

There's a little oil up there, but not Bakken oil.  An old Dakota Student article mentions he came from a farm family and a quick google search shows he's had a grandparent or 2 pass in the last couple years.  If he did inherit money, I'd say it's a positive that he's invested it in Grand Forks.

but isn't his party against passing down wealth from one generation to the next tho? isn't that white supremacy?

15 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

This is all a non-issue.  More than likely just another member of the lucky sperm club.  Plenty of those on both sides.  Don't underestimate the benefit of getting a nice chunk of money early on instead of having to build a nest egg up over time. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

but isn't his party against passing down wealth from one generation to the next tho? isn't that white supremacy?

Rules for thee but not for me.  Big difference being sharing someone else's money or sharing your own money. 

Is this a rejection of Dear Leader or an embrace of Biden?

Hard to say. Maybe a little of both.   The cult will call it fake news, because they reject truth.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/519776-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-12-points-in-pennsylvania

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leads President Trump by 12 points in the critical battleground state of Pennsylvania, according to a new poll.

The latest Monmouth University survey found Biden at 54 percent and Trump at 42 percent among all registered voters. Biden led by only 4 points in the same poll last month.

Monmouth pollster Patrick Murray attributed Biden’s gains to the first presidential debate. Biden also leads by 15 points on the question of which candidate understands voters’ day-to-day concerns.

“If any recent event moved the needle it was more likely last week’s debate than the president’s COVID diagnosis,” Murray said. “What seems to be more important than either event, though, is voters’ focus on which candidate they trust more on the issues that keep them up at night.”

Half of the poll’s interviews were conducted before the president fell ill with the coronavirus. Biden led by 12 points in the interviews conducted before Trump’s diagnosis and by 13 points in the interviews conducted after. 

By a 20-point margin, voters trust Biden more to handle the pandemic. Biden also has a double-digit lead over Trump on health care.

• Upvote 1