SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

These people had two options in guarding there home.

1. Come outside and show the vermin that they were armed and would protect their property in hopes that the dirt bags would move on.

2. Set up inside the home and start shooting once their home was breached.

How many homes on that block were breached? 

did anyone even step foot on this couple’s property?

Any responsible firearm owner understands you only point your weapon at something you intend to shoot. These two wouldn’t be considered very responsible gun owners.

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Any responsible firearm owner understands you only point your weapon at something you intend to shoot. These two wouldn’t be considered very responsible gun owners.

a different view....how many homes were NOT messed with because the home owners showed that they were armed and ready to defend them selves and their property?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

It was a gated community so there is that. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

After one night.  

I'm sure the cult will condone and justify it.  LMFAO.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/24/politics/republican-national-convention-first-night-fact-check/index.html

Fact check: First night of the Republican National Convention features more dishonesty than four nights of DNC

It’s not like they even attempted to fact check the DNC convention. To show how unbiased they are they made the judgment that only the Republicans need fact checking and every thing the democrats say is completely true. This is why people hate And don’t trust the mainstream media! 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I certainly hope you don't point guns at people that you believe are on your property, when in all actuality they are not.

how in the world do you think it is not their property?  its a gated community.  that usually means that all residents of that community own it

7 minutes ago, 1972 said:

how in the world do you think it is not their property?  its a gated community.  that usually means that all residents of that community own it

I think I can answer for him.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

I. Nothing in society will belong to anyone, either as a personal possession or as capital goods, except the things for which the person has immediate use, for either his needs, his pleasures, or his daily work.
II. Every citizen will be a public man, sustained by, supported by, and occupied at the public expense.
III. Every citizen will make his particular contribution to the activities of the community according to his capacity, his talent and his age; it is on this basis that his duties will be determined, in conformity with the distributive laws.

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I. Nothing in society will belong to anyone, either as a personal possession or as capital goods, except the things for which the person has immediate use, for either his needs, his pleasures, or his daily work.
II. Every citizen will be a public man, sustained by, supported by, and occupied at the public expense.
III. Every citizen will make his particular contribution to the activities of the community according to his capacity, his talent and his age; it is on this basis that his duties will be determined, in conformity with the distributive laws.

probably...redneck and takeaduke are so far left that they dont use the right turn signal in their car

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The proletariat will rise, comrade.

ROTFLMFAO.

You cultists almost seem like you must be parody accounts. 

17 minutes ago, 1972 said:

I believe the road and sidewalk belong to the gated community. The protesters may have been trespassing, but they were NOT trespassing on this couple's property. The couple had no right to point their guns at hundreds of people. If you think they were in the right to point their guns at people and would do the same yourself, you should probably enroll yourself into a gun safety class before using your firearms again.

3 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I believe the road and sidewalk belong to the gated community. The protesters may have been trespassing, but they were NOT trespassing on this couple's property. The couple had no right to point their guns at hundreds of people. If you think they were in the right to point their guns at people and would do the same yourself, you should probably enroll yourself into a gun safety class before using your firearms again.

When you have a mob breaking into a gated community that has been burning and looting they have every right to have a show of force.  I'm sure you'd have invited them in!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

When you have a mob breaking into a gated community that has been burning and looting they have every right to have a show of force.  I'm sure you'd have invited them in!

Yet this mob didn't burn or loot anything. I wouldn't have invited them in. I also wouldn't have pointed guns at them. 

17 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Who owns the gated community?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Yet this mob didn't burn or loot anything. I wouldn't have invited them in. I also wouldn't have pointed guns at them. 

you missed a very key word...".had' been burning and looting

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

I'd assume the community or HOA? I don't believe the road or sidewalk is the couple's own private property but I could be wrong. 

so...it may be safe to say there is a substantial likelihood that these folks, as owners of the gated community, have a right to prevent trespass?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

so...it may be safe to say there is a substantial likelihood that these folks, as owners of the gated community, have a right to prevent trespass?

Maybe so but maybe not. It still doesn't give them the right to be pointing guns at people.

Life's too short to care about the details in this case, but I will point out that both the man and the woman have a history of frivolous lawsuits. Basically the type of attorneys who give the profession a bad name. Also, had the guy not looked like a fat chump with a gun he can barely lift it wouldn't have gotten so much attention.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Maybe so but maybe not. It still doesn't give them the right to be pointing guns at people.

It seems like you are conflating what you personally would do and what they by definition have a “right” to do.
In Missouri, the presence of a fence constitutes a warning to would be trespassers. If they breach said fence they are now criminally trespassing and could be arrested and held civilly and criminally liable.

In reading further, Missouri has a “castle doctrine” law on the books that allows property owners to use physical force to defend their property.

These people seem well within their “rights” with their actions.

• Upvote 2

House Foreign Affairs Committee's sub-panel on oversight is starting an investigation into Cabinet Sec. Pompeo for using his position during a foreign diplomatic trip for partisan statements, which by the way of many were false.

Pompeo claimed Trump:

Held China accountable for covering up the China virus, were as T praised China's transparency

Policy toward North Korea was a success, our guy got taken for a ride.

Had strengthened NATO – T did opposite

Ukraine now has "defensive weapon systems" rather were T was impeached over after the president tried to leverage the supplies as part of an illegal extortion scheme.

Pompeo is supposed to be a chief diplomat for all us, not for a R re-election campaign.