SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Omaha -- Regular Season Finale 3/6 & 3/7

stoneySIOUX

GERMAPHOBES and Howard Hughes Fans UNITE!

MidcoSN has you covered this weekend with broadcasts from Omaha for both games this weekend.   Omaha Announcers (most of MSN talent is tied up with BB and the Summit tourney) but they did make the effort to bring this road game back to ND for you and YOU CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING FROM A TV BROADCAST!  (except a COMPULSIVE desire to buy from the advertisers who supported this broadcast)

Go Hawks!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

GERMAPHOBES and Howard Hughes Fans UNITE!

MidcoSN has you covered this weekend with broadcasts from Omaha for both games this weekend.   Omaha Announcers (most of MSN talent is tied up with BB and the Summit tourney) but they did make the effort to bring this road game back to ND for you and YOU CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING FROM A TV BROADCAST!  (except a COMPULSIVE desire to buy from the advertisers who supported this broadcast)

Go Hawks!

Midco took Saturday's game off the TV schedule on their website.......Hmmmmm

4 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

That is correct. Bouncy ball takes precedent over hockey for Midco's airtime..... That is not right

As it should, tourney time, games in Sioux Falls, midco is in Sioux Falls, you still get hockey on NCHC tv

i think midco feeds ESPN also for BB

At least I can watch both sports now 

TIME SPORT OPPONENT TV RADIO STREAMING
FRIDAY, MARCH 6
4:30 p.m. Softball vs Presbyterian College    
  •  
7:07 PM Men's Hockey at Omaha MidcoSN Home of Economy Radio Network
  •  
  •  
  •  
SATURDAY, MARCH 7
11:30 a.m. Softball at UNC Wilmington    
  •  
2:30 p.m. Women's Basketball vs South Dakota State MidcoSN/ESPN+ 100.3 FM, 740 AM
  •  
  •  
  •  
4:30 p.m. Softball vs Presbyterian College    
  •  
7:07 PM Men's Hockey at Omaha MidcoSN2 Home of Economy Radio Network
  •  
  •  
  •  

11 hours ago, Sweethockey said:

I looked online at Midco Sports Network schedule and it doesn't show any hockey on TV for 3/7/2020 on any of their 3 channels. I have NCHC.TV, so I will see the game no matter what.

NCHC tv GETS their broadcast from Midco - nchc tv produces NO GAMES - they only rebroadcast. 

Trust me - it will be on MidcoSN2 - 624

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/hockey/4987449-Jordan-Kawaguchi-leaves-game-with-injury-as-UND-falls-to-Omaha

After the game, UND coach Brad Berry didn't have much information on the extent of the injury.

"Not yet," Berry said. "Obviously, it's too soon right now. We've got to get him evaluated to get further information here."

Is there any chance Kawaguchi plays in Saturday's series finale?

"I have no idea yet," Berry said. "I think it was precautionary reasons that he didn't play the rest of the game. I think we'll get into it later on here to see the extent of it."

7 minutes ago, cberkas said:

After watching the highlights, piss poor defense on all of the goals.  

Just got home from the CC game. Can’t even bring myself to watch the highlights of the UND game. Turn the page, I guess and focus on tomorrow. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 1:04 PM, Langster019 said:

Someone answered this question already in the Omaha 2021 thread. 

Thanks for the response. We will try to stop by there. But, in good news, we went to the game Friday night with a UND puck, asked one of the staff if they could take it to the locker room for Berry to sign,,,,,,, next thing we knew, Brad Berry came out, talked to my son and signed the puck for him. Totally awesome thing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/4/2020 at 1:33 PM, SiouxSherm94 said:

Might be helpful to post what that is unless you want this response to be labeled a redundancy. 

@Zypher per the post in the 2021 thread, Marriott in Aksarben sounds like it's been the one historically. Best of luck to you both, and have fun this weekend if attending the games!

Thanks for the response. We will try to stop by there. But, in good news, we went to the game Friday night with a UND puck, asked one of the staff if they could take it to the locker room for Berry to sign,,,,,,, next thing we knew, Brad Berry came out, talked to my son and signed the puck for him. Totally awesome thing!

• Upvote 4