SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Purple Cows - Pairwise Primer

GoalieMask

23 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Good test for our d core.  Love what the Mavs do offensively, and they are extremely well coached.

They'd be a great addition to the NCHC.  Make it happen somebody.  Them, and ASU, an excuse to visit inlaws in Phoenix.....

Considering the stories I keep reading from opposing fans about ASU, especially when they lose, I’d say pass on them or at the very least stipulate that they fire their whiny ***** of a coach.

5 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Considering the stories I keep reading from opposing fans about ASU, especially when they lose, I’d say pass on them or at the very least stipulate that they fire their whiny ***** of a coach.

But...but....a cheap flight to Mesa, a place to stay and food for free.....and the Sioux.....:cool:

Let's get that guy fired!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Supposed to be a pretty nice, calm evening on Saturday night in GF.  I think I'll go with the backyard firepit.  Tim Hennessy on the Radio.  And a few Old-Fashioneds in the glass.

The fire pit is a good idea, especially since May there have been very few weekend nights nice enough for a fire. But..........will my wood be dry by then?

2 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Supposed to be a pretty nice, calm evening on Saturday night in GF.  I think I'll go with the backyard firepit.  Tim Hennessy on the Radio.  And a few Old-Fashioneds in the glass.

Now THAT is a recipe I may have to consider myself.   Ah, the dulcet tones of TH on a crisp autumn/winter evening.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

So what’s the deal with the retro pic with Parise in a landcows hat...has to be a story.  Zach is Sioux, he’s done cool stuff for my kid and been cool in my limited interactions with him

Lost a bet last year. There’s another one this weekend.