SiouxSports.com Forum

SH Game Day

Mama Sue

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

UND has the ball with a timeout and 30 seconds to go in a tie game and kneels it. 

Waste of opportunity. 

Playing not to lose against with you're back already against a wall.

I would have taken a knee in that situation too.  Time to regroup on offense in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

You guys sure are pissed about a 14-14 game at half with our third string true freshman leading the offense. Time for Tommy to show us what he can do!

Yes actually because we were in complete control until our offense disappeared and our defense remembered they have no idea how to handle a running QB. Same issues as always which leads to being pissy. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Feff said:

Yes actually because we were in complete control until our offense disappeared and our defense remembered they have no idea how to handle a running QB. Same issues as always which leads to being pissy. 

Holding SHSU to 0 points wasn’t going to happen forever. The defense stopped that last drive.

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Holding SHSU to 0 points wasn’t going to happen forever. The defense stopped that last drive.

I would have taken 14 points given up at half before the game started. Let’s hope the offense can figure it out and step it up in second half to help them out. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Sam Houston basically stopped themselves the whole first half including the receiver falling down by himself the last series.