SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 Recruiting

UNDBIZ

11 hours ago, homer said:

Staff gets a huge commitment 5’10” guard from Michigan Rakiyah Beal.  4 star recruit that held offers from Big12 and Big10 schools.  Great job.  

That does look like a good get for UND!  Do you know which Big 12 and Big 10 schools she had offers from? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 5:49 PM, UND Fan said:

As Tom Miller recently reported, we have offered Kiera Pemberton, a 5'11", G from Langley, BC.  She was considered the most athletic at the Top 100 camp in Vancouver last fall.

Pemberton committed last night.  Looks like offers from Wagner and Portland.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

Milwaukee Academy of Science 2022 W/G Nakiyah Hurst (6-0) has committed to NCAA Division I University of North Dakota.

She belongs in the 2021-2022 recruiting thread, since she is a 2022 (I know the way these are set up are confusing), but this is another really good get.  Had offers from DePaul, Milwaukee, UNO, Seton Hall, Stetson, Tennessee State and Vanderbilt.

8 minutes ago, Hambone said:

She belongs in the 2021-2022 recruiting thread, since she is a 2022 (I know the way these are set up are confusing), but this is another really good get.  Had offers from DePaul, Milwaukee, UNO, Seton Hall, Stetson, Tennessee State and Vanderbuilt.

Thanks.  I'm easily confused with that thanks.  Looks like a really good get.  This coaching staff has brought in some very good recruits.  

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Milwaukee Academy of Science 2022 W/G Nakiyah Hurst (6-0) has committed to NCAA Division I University of North Dakota.

I am going to take some things back I have said about Coach.  On paper she looks to have signed some really good recruits.  I hope this will translate into wins now.  I will be cheering for them all year to succeed.  

2 hours ago, NewUndFan said:

I am going to take some things back I have said about Coach.  On paper she looks to have signed some really good recruits.  I hope this will translate into wins now.  I will be cheering for them all year to succeed.  

i agree...but getting them here and keeping them here and getting results are required still...but good baby steps so far on talent coming in....day by day

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have lost track here but how many commits do we have for next year and how many openings. I thought we have signed several people point guard from michigan, the four star recruit from Michigan, and one girl from Minnesota. But i may be wrong on these and i thought we would have only 3 to 4 openings in scholarships.  Maybe there others that may not be returning next year i am not aware of. I would appreciate somebody putting this all together where we stand on signings and scholarships available.

56 minutes ago, ND-fan said:

I have lost track here but how many commits do we have for next year and how many openings. I thought we have signed several people point guard from michigan, the four star recruit from Michigan, and one girl from Minnesota. But i may be wrong on these and i thought we would have only 3 to 4 openings in scholarships.  Maybe there others that may not be returning next year i am not aware of. I would appreciate somebody putting this all together where we stand on signings and scholarships available.

2022 signees

SG Mikayla Aumer, 5'9“, Mora (Cambridge-Isanti), MN

G Rakiyah Beal, 5’10”, Detroit (Detroit Edison), MI (4 Star - ESPN) Had offers from IL, WVU, Zavier, Temple

G/F Nakiyah Hurst, 5'11”, Milwaukee (Academy of Science), WI (4 Star - ESPN) Had offers from DePaul, Stetson, Vanderbilt, UNO, Seton Hall, TN St & Wisconsin-Milwaukee

PG Amanda Roach, 5'7“, Brighton (Hartland), MI

2 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

2022 signees

SG Mikayla Aumer, 5'9“, Mora (Cambridge-Isanti), MN

G Rakiyah Beal, 5’10”, Detroit (Detroit Edison), MI (4 Star - ESPN) Had offers from IL, WVU, Zavier, Temple

G/F Nakiyah Hurst, 5'11”, Milwaukee (Academy of Science), WI (4 Star - ESPN) Had offers from DePaul, Stetson, Vanderbilt, UNO, Seton Hall, TN St & Wisconsin-Milwaukee

PG Amanda Roach, 5'7“, Brighton (Hartland), MI

4 seniors on the roster

Leet

Orth

Wallace

Daninger

I see Daninger is senior but she has year of eligibility left according to Midco half time show so i thought she was here for another year. That is where i was wondering how many openings they have for next year. I guess Orth could have year left of eligibility left with last years giving additional year of eligibility. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...