Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Sicatoka

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

Recommended Posts

Was CAR79 worth a major? No. 

Should CAR have two minors on play (high stick to face and charging)? Yes. 

WAS should’ve had 5x3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Was CAR79 worth a major? No. 

Should CAR have two minors on play (high stick to face and charging)? Yes. 

WAS should’ve had 5x3.

That was a BS major. NHL is getting soft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Translation 

Make Hockey Great Again?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gramaldi Scores Nashville only goal/now in overtime.

On the ice for the winning goal

Edited by Old Fella
Complete the message,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impressive job by the Isles dispatching the Pens, shut down all resemblance of offense this series so far, not easy to do against those guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jodcon said:

Impressive job by the Isles dispatching the Pens, shut down all resemblance of offense this series so far, not easy to do against those guys.

Brock Nelson with the GWG.  His wrister is deadly coming down the ice on a 2x1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I am hoping Winnipeg and Tampa make things interesting with wins and a lot of goals today!

Like Roenick said after the Bolts last loss. They are still in regular season cruise control while everyone else is in playoff mode 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, farce poobah said:

Brock Nelson with the GWG.  His wrister is deadly coming down the ice on a 2x1.

Didn't see the Pens being put on the ventilator in this series. NYI looking solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Didn't see the Pens being put on the ventilator in this series. NYI looking solid.

Add the Bolts too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bolts haven’t lost 3 in a row all year until now. Kind of s bad time to do it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Bolts haven’t lost 3 in a row all year until now. Kind of s bad time to do it 

It's all part of the plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cberkas said:

Jones must be the problem.

So the Sharks should play Dell.

The evil that has infected Jones has ooozed throughout the lockerroom and infected Dell as well.

SJ is in big trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cberkas said:

Jones must be the problem.

So the Sharks should play Dell.

If Jones was a golfer trying to putt he'd have an all-time case of the yips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

If Jones was a golfer trying to putt he'd have an all-time case of the yips. 

The scouting report is to shoot high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...