SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

So was the (cheap, unwarranted) hit on Oshie some sort of payback for Svechnikov being dumb enough to answer "Yes" to Ovechkin's "Wanna go?" question that got Svechnikov a trip to dreamland and nice shiner? 

I'm kind of sad Ovie didn't look at Dougie Howser, I mean Hamilton, and tell him, "Let go of me and let me deal with this or you'll be Svechnikov 2.0". 

8 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

So was the (cheap, unwarranted) hit on Oshie some sort of payback for Svechnikov being dumb enough to answer "Yes" to Ovechkin's "Wanna go?" question that got Svechnikov a trip to dreamland and nice shiner? 

I'm kind of sad Ovie didn't look at Dougie Howser, I mean Hamilton, and tell him, "Let go of me and let me deal with this or you'll be Svechnikov 2.0". 

They want to clean the game up start by suspending players for plays like when TJ got hurt last night. Players can’t protect themselves when that happens and it happens to often in my book. It’s a cheap play period. Throw the book at any player that does it and it will clean that crap up. It’s not a hockey play. My 2 cents  

4 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Looking like all the Canadian teams could be out in the first round, although Toronto appears to be in the best shape right now to avoid that

That would make 25 years since a Canadian team has won it all, getting hard to remember when the Canadiens and Oilers ruled the ice.