Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Sicatoka

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CarpeRemote said:

Upset predictions:

Buggest upset will be Blue Jackets over the Bolts: 

Upgrade to Deshene And Dzingel pay off and Bob’s been hot and finally gets the monkey off his back. 

I’d bet you on that. To much firepower in that Bolts lineup. I think a better chance would be the Avs over the Flames. Flames goaltending is scetchy at best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets are one and done sadly. 

Me neither. Blues are rolling into the playoffs and the Jets are limping 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

my long shot pick is the Islanders...   not credible reason....

The Penguins are built for playoff series........no chance for NYI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

Me neither. Blues are rolling into the playoffs and the Jets are limping 

Limping among other things, something is up with that team.....

Going to be interesting to see how much of that team goes elsewhere next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

my long shot pick is the Islanders...   not credible reason....

Oh how I’d love to see them send the Pens home. With that said I give them a 1% chance to do so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Oh how I’d love to see them send the Pens home. With that said I give them a 1% chance to do so 

 

13593.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

Upset predictions:

 Blue Jackets over the Bolts: 

Upgrade to Deshene And Dzingel pay off and Bob’s been hot and finally gets the monkey off his back. 

Deshene has ruined every team he's on so I see them losing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Limping among other things, something is up with that team.....

Going to be interesting to see how much of that team goes elsewhere next year. 

The Jets goalie isn't doing well this season. I think that not having two of their top defenders for a big chunk might have had a hand in that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They might have to stop this TB game for the mercy rule soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Columbus off the deck to take the lead, looked like a shelling in the first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jodcon said:

Wow Columbus off the deck to take the lead, looked like a shelling in the first.

Unbelievable

TB just quit skating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jodcon said:

Wow Columbus off the deck to take the lead, looked like a shelling in the first.

3 goal lead. Worse lead in hockey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Damnit. Pens tie it up 

Thankfully Isles pull it out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stars put Nashville down 3-1 mid 3rd

 

And hold on to win. Dogs do well the first night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I was so giddy for the playoffs the start, and they didn't disappoint last night!  Thought I'd throw this out there for some conversation as we get started.  Former Sioux in the hunt to win a ring (please double-check and add any I may have missed).  Pretty slim pickins this year with only 5 players and no team that has more than 1 former player, from what I see.

EAST

Columbus:
none

Tampa Bay:
none

Pittsburgh:
none

NY Islanders:
Brock Nelson

Boston:
none

Toronto:
none

Carolina:
none

Washington:
TJ Oshie

 

WEST

St. Louis:
none

Winnipeg:
none

Dallas:
none

Nashville:
Rocco Grimaldi

Vegas:
none

San Jose:
Aaron Dell

Colorado:
Tyson Jost

Calgary:
none

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jodcon said:

Stars put Nashville down 3-1 mid 3rd

 

And hold on to win. Dogs do well the first night.

Uff da, I need stronger coffee, spent way to long trying to figure out what team you call the "Dogs"...    have a great day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Uff da, I need stronger coffee, spent way to long trying to figure out what team you call the "Dogs"...    have a great day

Gambler in me showing up again lol. These playoffs are going to screw with my sleep habits, my Flames play at 8...that will end long after my regular dozing off time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...