SiouxSports.com Forum

To Hogg or not to Hogg, that is the question.

MafiaMan

@Godsmack @Goon @LeftyZL +1 are in...

@Langster019 interested in making the trip out of St Paul a few miles north and west?

MISSING PINS UPDATE:  It has been determined that the bag of collectible pins went missing from the Hogg in 2016.  @fightingsioux4life @Siouxman @CMSioux are a few of the additional folks I recognize from the group photo that year.  Any new leads in tracking these down are greatly appreciated!

20 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

@Godsmack @Goon @LeftyZL +1 are in...

@Langster019 interested in making the trip out of St Paul a few miles north and west?

MISSING PINS UPDATE:  It has been determined that the bag of collectible pins went missing from the Hogg in 2016.  @fightingsioux4life @Siouxman @CMSioux are a few of the additional folks I recognize from the group photo that year.  Any new leads in tracking these down are greatly appreciated!

Depends on what the Mrs. has planned as she has family there. I'm a hard maybe

I'll check with my crowd.   Good chance that we will be there,  at least some of us.   I get disheartened by those who are without faith.

North Dakota will go out to Denver and win,  even if in part because DU takes a rest.   We beat SCSU  next Friday, the 22nd.   We beat CC for the trophy.  We go to Fargo to win two.  We head to Buffalo and bring home #9.   Book it.   Anyone who wants to dump their West Tickets for sixty percent of face,  speak up now or forever hold your lack of faith.

It's March.  Crunch Time.   Tell that Hoggsbreath guy to be ready.   And to maybe send out a complimentary plate of poutine for all of the business you have garnered for him over the years Scott. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

I'll check with my crowd.   Good chance that we will be there,  at least some of us.   I get disheartened by those who are without faith.

North Dakota will go out to Denver and win,  even if in part because DU takes a rest.   We beat SCSU  next Friday, the 22nd.   We beat CC for the trophy.  We go to Fargo to win two.  We head to Buffalo and bring home #9.   Book it.   Anyone who wants to dump their West Tickets for sixty percent of face,  speak up now or forever hold your lack of faith.

It's March.  Crunch Time.   Tell that Hoggsbreath guy to be ready.   And to maybe send out a complimentary plate of poutine for all of the business you have garnered for him over the years Scott. 

You are exactly like my brother, love it.  Started going to every F4 since Tampa, yes, saw the great victory!  Got my jersey signed by the team, the whole deal.  We shall be in Buffalo, rooms are tough, but have our tickets!  The one thing that impressed me in Tampa was the teams relaxed attitude before the championship game.  watching them play hacky sack in the gangway 30 minutes before suiting up was awesome.  they were like, "this is hockey, we're good, and will take it to-em, no worries"  Go Sioux!

• Like 1

Guessing that our Frozen Faceoff tickets are worth just about the paper that they are printed on in the resale market, so might as well get out of Fargo for the weekend and watch more hockey.  My buddy and I are in for brunch.  How are the Bloody Marys at Hogg's?

4 hours ago, Fader said:

Guessing that our Frozen Faceoff tickets are worth just about the paper that they are printed on in the resale market, so might as well get out of Fargo for the weekend and watch more hockey.  My buddy and I are in for brunch.  How are the Bloody Marys at Hogg's?

I hear they are very good.  This used to be my softball and broomball hang-out back in the day.  I get there once a year now.  Sounds like you guys want to get together on Saturday, eh?  

On 3/18/2019 at 12:38 PM, MafiaMan said:

Godsmack

Goon

LeftyZL + 1

Fader + 1

Langster019 -- "hard maybe"

Ice Arena Man is in and the Hogg must happen for that reason alone.  The show must go on!

11 am Saturday it is!  See you at The Hoggsbreath!

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Ice Arena Man is in and the Hogg must happen for that reason alone.  The show must go on!

11 am Saturday it is!  See you at The Hoggsbreath!

If management can talk Cinderella, Warrant, Quiet Riot, and Ratt into playing a gig at the Hoggsbreath that Saturday morning, would that sweeten the deal for those riding the fence about attending? 

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

If management can talk Cinderella, Warrant, Quiet Riot, and Ratt into playing a gig at the Hoggsbreath that Saturday morning, would that sweeten the deal for those riding the fence about attending? 

I saw Cinderella and RATT in concert at Monster of Rock in Stuttgart, Germany, They were awesome. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2019 at 12:38 PM, MafiaMan said:

Godsmack

Goon

LeftyZL + 1

Fader + 1

Langster019 -- "hard maybe"

Sorry for the late notice, but I will not be there tomorrow. Could only make it to today’s games.

Hopefully you have enough people to have a quorum tomorrow morning.