SiouxSports.com Forum

Thank You Seniors

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

As a group, many of you came in unheralded. Many of you will leave as legends. Thank you for busting your ass for this program. It’s a shame things didn’t work out better, you guys deserved more than one shot at the playoffs and you deserved better coaching. Thanks for the great memories and for leaving the program better than you found it.

Well said.

Thanks, seniors, for the four, and in some cases, five years of very hard work, sacrifice, and great memories that you left behind.  Two of my favorite memories, and I got to see them both in person (I live in Missouri, so I only get to see a couple of games in person each season), were coming from three scores behind in the second half to beat South Dakota and Northern Arizona two seasons ago, of which the Northern Arizona win got us a share of the Big Sky Championship.  Those wins demonstrated a lot of character and it's that kind of character that will help you achieve success in your future after leaving UND.  May the Lord bless each one of you!

• Upvote 1