SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Badgers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I missed the first period because my son had hockey tonight, but I thought Thome has looked good since I started watching. Also happy with the way Pogo scored his goal driving to the net and how he was able to draw a penalty that led to a PP goal. Those are ways a captain can lead by example.

1 minute ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I missed the first period because my son had hockey tonight, but I thought Thome has looked good since I started watching. Also happy with the way Pogo scored his goal driving to the net and how he was able to draw a penalty that led to a PP goal.

He has definitely settled in!

2 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

No kidding, it is ugly! I read Thome was getting his painted with Cam, but Cam got his back this week...?

I will donate $100

According to the article about Cam's new mask, it appears UND pays for the masks to get painted.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/4353731-schlossman-cam-johnsons-new-mask-arrives

If they're paying for it by themselves, why would UND have to "let" the goalies get new helmets every two years?

Just now, farce poobah said:

Wow what a great sequence of play from the 2:30 mark until 1:00.   90 seconds where the puck is 160 feet from Thome.   Well done Simonson especially.

Yeah, I got a little misty eyed.

Dam, you're a softy, farce. 

• Like 1