SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Da Griz

geaux_sioux

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

Classic hindsight post alert...BUT.... if Z had started, converted one or two of those 1st quarter turnovers into points, could be a different game.  They sold out on run, he could have taken advantage.

No idea what the coaches have been watching in practice unless Zimmerman is way better in a game than practice.  Absolutely no comparison.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Montana did the exact same thing two years ago to Bubba and company. No changes against the scheme at all. 

Our D only gave up 38 points, our offense gave them 3 points.  Montana has scored more than 39 points in every single FCS game this year.  Our defense missing a ton of guys and giving up 38, and you are questioning that?   I guess it's ok to question scheme, but 38 points would be the lowest any FCS team has held them to this year.  With an offense that was complete crap the first half and couldn't move or hold on to the ball I would have thought it would of been worse. 

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

Our D only gave up 38 points, our offense gave them 3 points.  Montana has scored more than 39 points in every single FCS game this year.  Our defense missing a ton of guys and giving up 38, and you are questioning that?   I guess it's ok to question scheme, but 38 points would be the lowest any FCS team has held them to this year.  With an offense that was complete crap the first half and couldn't move or hold on to the ball I would have thought it would of been worse. 

staying positive!!!!

5 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Does anyone else want this season to end quick and painless instead of hearing about new injuries every week.

No. I want this thing to drag out and have the players and coaches be as embarrassed/humbled as possible. They will never have a poor offseason again.

27 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Does anyone else want this season to end quick and painless instead of hearing about new injuries every week.

Now that I have no expectations (I suppose that makes me a quitter or something) I am really enjoying watching some of the young guys play and hoping on this team's future regardless of the other conspiracies that may be out there. 

One thing, I don't believe Ty Carter is good, but on his worst day, he seems better than Blubaugh. Not dumping on Blubaugh but he isn't ready yet he's getting more reps than Carter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, shep said:

Now that I have no expectations (I suppose that makes me a quitter or something) I am really enjoying watching some of the young guys play and hoping on this team's future regardless of the other conspiracies that may be out there. 

One thing, I don't believe Ty Carter is good, but on his worst day, he seems better than Blubaugh. Not dumping on Blubaugh but he isn't ready yet he's getting more reps than Carter.

No expectations are the way to go right now. Life's too short.