SiouxSports.com Forum

Utah Game Broadcast

Finn flick

45 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

Another option is fuboTV.  They just added Pac-12 Network.  If you're someone who has already used a free trial with Sling this would be a good alternative.  It looks like they also offer a 7 day free trial and Pac-12 Network is in their Sports Plus add-on.

Link: https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

I just tried this, selected the service, added Sports Plus and entered my cc info, etc. There was no box to hit for processing.  Simply hitting Enter does nothing.  Any suggestions? 

Looks like I'm set in Grand Forks!

Signed up for the free 2-week trial on Sling Orange with the sports extra package through my Roku device. 

Right now, I'm watching an encore presentation of last year's Utes-Colo Buffs game in Boulder on PAC-12 Mountain Network. Also just saw a preview of tomorrow night's Hawks-Utes game. 

10 hours ago, ericpnelson said:

Not sure which thread to post this,  so I'll spam a few. 

For any bakken hawks out there,  I called j dubs in Williston and they'll have the game (They have dish network). I don't know why they have the pac 12 channel, but I'll take it.

Pac12 is part of dish packages top 120 and above. Don't understand why directtv is most sports bars ' choice in GF. 

Game is on 406-01 on the hopper

15 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I just tried this, selected the service, added Sports Plus and entered my cc info, etc. There was no box to hit for processing.  Simply hitting Enter does nothing.  Any suggestions? 

I hadn't done it, so i'm not sure what the issue would be.  Maybe try contacting their support.  Or try a different browser?  Sorry!

I signed up with the 7 day trial with Sling. This is what I think I found out. I could access the app with my android phone. My smart TV is a Samsung - found out that Samsung doesn't support Sling TV so I would need something else to attach to my TV which I didn't explore. So, I would be able to cast from my phone to my TV. That said - I plan on going to the North BWW in Fargo to watch the game.

By the way, the Sling trial to get is the "orange" package. I was told this allows for one streaming at a time. I have added the app to my phone and I could add it to my laptop. I just could be streaming from one source at a time. Sorry if this is all to simple for most folks - for me it took a while - older than most!!!

4 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I signed up with the 7 day trial with Sling. This is what I think I found out. I could access the app with my android phone. My smart TV is a Samsung - found out that Samsung doesn't support Sling TV so I would need something else to attach to my TV which I didn't explore. So, I would be able to cast from my phone to my TV. That said - I plan on going to the North BWW in Fargo to watch the game.

I can watch it through my amazon fire stick or my xbox but you're not able to do both at the same time. Yes it works on your phone too but that would be tough to watch an entire game on your phone. 

Just now, OgieOgilthorpe said:

I can watch it through my amazon fire stick or my xbox but you're not able to do both at the same time. Yes it works on your phone too but that would be tough to watch an entire game on your phone. 

I would cast it to my TV from my phone. That seems to work pretty well with other games I have done it with including ESPN3.

Just now, SiouxFan100 said:

I would cast it to my TV from my phone. That seems to work pretty well with other games I have done it with including ESPN3.

If nothing else works, I believe you can add the app to your computer, and stream from there. If it were me, I'd hook my computer up to the tv using an HDMI cord. 

9 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

By the way, the Sling trial to get is the "orange" package. I was told this allows for one streaming at a time. I have added the app to my phone and I could add it to my laptop. I just could be streaming from one source at a time. Sorry if this is all to simple for most folks - for me it took a while - older than most!!!

I long for the days when I was smarter than my tv.  

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

A couple months ago I signed up for sling blue (to allow streaming to more tvs).  Fortunately sling is having a free pac-12 preview 8/26 - 9/17 so I still will be able to view it.  If you are just signing up for this game then definitely the orange is the way to go.