SiouxSports.com Forum

#1 UND (20-9) vs #4 Idaho (18-12) Big Sky Semis 3/10 7:35 pm

SWSiouxMN

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

It is no secret that a lot of Big Sky schools didn't want UND to join their conference. Makes me want us to win tomorrow even more.

Some are now sad to see UND leave now. I randomly browsed the weber state board the other day and that was what I read.

And because UND is leaving the conference. Idaho is free to now too. :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Some are now sad to see UND leave now. I randomly browsed the weber state board the other day and that was what I read.

Weber is one of the more tolerant message boards. Pretty nice group of posters. The EWU board does not like us much. Mostly because of travel, which is understandable, but some of it is elitism... would be nice to win the tourney and shut a few people up.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cratter said:

Where does Idaho want to go?

28 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Where does Idaho want to go?

Don't remember the exact wording but when Idaho joined the Big Sky they put it in the contract that if North Dakota or Montana (and or MSU) left the conference so could Idaho without penalty. (Which means they saw UND as one of the most valuable assets to the conference.)

On 3/11/2017 at 9:51 AM, UNDColorado said:

What a great game to watch, well done boys! We had this on the iPad and the hockey game streaming on tv. There were a couple of times I wasn't sure which one to watch! Great UND night, here's to another!

I was at DL ice fishing, very cold. Watched basketball on my laptop, MH and the Wild on big screens at Woodland Resort "Cove". Walleye and 3 wins!!!

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I was at DL ice fishing, very cold. Watched basketball on my laptop, MH and the Wild on big screens at Woodland Resort "Cove". Walleye and 3 wins!!!

How much ice is left on the lake?