SiouxSports.com Forum

Game day: UND @ UNC 1PM

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

I'll say it again, need to stop playing down to our opponents level.

You mean down to the level of a 5-3 team, when we are on the road with our backup QB?  Honestly I just want to win, even if it's by 1 point this week.  

• Upvote 2

I think this would be a different game with a healthy Studsrud. It's obvious UNC has no real concern for our passing game and are loading the box. It's also obvious our offense has no faith in the passing game right now, the OC isn't even calling for anything outside of obvious passing downs. We hit the TE early and have never gone back. 

That's kinda the series of calls that I don't love from Rudolph's play calling. I like the bootleg stuff, like the first down, but then we run with Bartles, then a low percentage throw. Granted, the crap camera didn't let me see if there was something more safe as the primary target, but still. I don't think Brady played on the drive after his TD

7 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

You mean down to the level of a 5-3 team, when we are on the road with our backup QB?  Honestly I just want to win, even if it's by 1 point this week.  

I mean like "oh we aren't behind, we can play conservative and be happy kicking field goals." 

Not just this body of work all season long.