SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Manitoba - Banner Raising Night ********

AZSIOUX

That was beautiful AZSIOUX, just beautiful!

Bring on this ass kickin season! Can't wait to have drinks with Cratter and Siouxforce in Chicago this time watching #9 happen! This team seems like they will be better than the #8 team! Oh what problems us Sioux fans have, which team is better....lol!

VIKINGS WIN! What a game!

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Bring on this ass kickin season! Can't wait to have drinks with Cratter and Siouxforce in Chicago this time watching #9 happen! This team seems like they will be better than the #8 team! Oh what problems us Sioux fans have, which team is better....lol!

I am ready! 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

We now have an early season front runner for "Bold statement of the year".... We've got work to do. I like the way we're set up, but we've got lots of work to do as last year's squad is an all-time-type team.

So excited to see what this team can do in their quest for banner #9! Will Jost live up to astronomical expectations? Will Tomek push Cam for starts? Who will be the breakout star this year? A lot of questions to be answered.

Unfortunately will be missing the exhibition game but will be attending the next 11 games after that. By my count, I should be lucky enough to attend 24 games in before the playoffs even start :D

Drop the puck already!

I'll be taking a friend of mine to his first ever Sioux game, yes I know what I said. I have to teach him the rules of hockey, he doesn't know too much but I want him to see the passion all of us Sioux fans have for this game and team and how loud we can be. I've got him and myself pumped up for Saturday night! 

GO SIOUX!!!

• Upvote 2

On September 26, 2016 at 4:35 PM, Emerald joker said:

I'll be taking a friend of mine to his first ever Sioux game...I have to teach him the rules of hockey, he doesn't know too much...

I hope your Gopher fan friend has a safe trip from Minneapolis today!  

;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MuggsyGobes said:

Wife just asked, "Why are you in such a good mood today?" Me, "(smirk)...because I just love you so much, honey."

She is clearly oblivious to the correlation between UND hockey and my relative mood. Going to be a great day!

Hope she doesn't read this forum or you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight! :p

• Upvote 1