SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

18 minutes ago, DaveK said:

Did Ohio State play Denver this year? How did that work out... or is Denver not that good either? I'm noticing a trend here : As Big Ten teams get better and better, the comments from UND fans keep getting stupider and stupider.

26 minutes ago, cberkas said:

They are overrated and Minnesota is not a good team.

I'm going to give each of you 100 more posts tonight, to make your case....and then I'm cutting you off.

14 minutes ago, DaveK said:

North Dakota should have swept Minnesota based on what... the fact that you wish they had swept? Time to face the fact that at least half the teams in the Big Ten are superior to North Dakota this year.

tumblr_lgbj6dMOzl1qf8yek.gif

AT LEAST half?  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DaveK said:

Did Ohio State play Denver this year? How did that work out... or is Denver not that good either? I'm noticing a trend here : As Big Ten teams get better and better, the comments from UND fans keep getting stupider and stupider.

Dave.   A lot of people go quietly about the business of supporting teams other than the local favorite.  Some, like you, constantly go out of their way to announce it over and over again just to get attention.  Not good attention, but for you it appears even bad attention is something you need.  Just enjoy the gophers or the terriers or whatever team or conference you like and want to adopt.  Watch tennis if you like.  You don't need our approval.  This game is too good to use it to fulfill your social development needs. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, DaveK said:

North Dakota should have swept Minnesota based on what... the fact that you wish they had swept? Time to face the fact that at least half the teams in the Big Ten are superior to North Dakota this year.

Put down the pipe and your cheap tequila bud. Dam you are delusional.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, DaveK said:

Preposterous statement of the year right there!!! :lol:

Says the guy who said THIS just 30 minutes earlier...

1 hour ago, DaveK said:

Time to face the fact that at least half the teams in the Big Ten are superior to North Dakota this year.

So I'm assuming you mean Ohio State, Penn State, and Minnesota are all superior to North Dakota this year.  Trying to figure out which of the three amongst Wisconsin, Michigan State, or Michigan will wind up with better seasons than the Fighting Hawks...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Says the guy who said THIS just 30 minutes earlier...

So I'm assuming you mean Ohio State, Penn State, and Minnesota are all superior to North Dakota this year.  Trying to figure out which of the three amongst Wisconsin, Michigan State, or Michigan will wind up with better seasons than the Fighting Hawks...

I don't know why you bother feeding this troll, Mafia.  And btw, you're more welcome on GPL than he is. :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ice Arena Man said:

:lol:Mafia Man maybe you should invite dave k to the hoggsbreath. Maybe goon and you could them have a debate as to which conference is better!

I would invite him but am assuming he'll be at The Joe that weekend - I'm sure he wants to be amongst the dozens of fans attending the best conference tournament around!

• Upvote 3

On 12/3/2016 at 11:31 PM, Ice Arena Man said:

:lol:Mafia Man maybe you should invite dave k to the hoggsbreath. Maybe goon and you could them have a debate as to which conference is better!

I would think the real Gopher fans in attendance would get upset over that.