SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

9 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Who cares?  They are not in our conference anymore so I don't give rats a** about them?

Haha. I didn't say a word about the Gopher team. The guy that says he didn't care about them brought the team up.

The teams don't play often but their fans are still on this website and if I want to engage them I will. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Cratter said:

Haha. I didn't say a word about the Gopher team. The guy that says he didn't care about them brought the team up.

The teams don't play often but their fans are still on this website and if I want to engage them I will. Thanks.

well I agree with your initial comment.... I'm just saying ever since Goldy left the WCHA for the Little Six, I dont really follow them anymore.  They're just another non-conference team to me.  As far as engaging their trolls on this site, have at it!

2 hours ago, SJHovey said:

Ohio St. played Denver this year.  It was the first game of the year.  Ohio St. returned 9 of their top 10 scorers from last year, of whom 4 are now seniors, 2 juniors and 3 sophomores.  Denver lost 6 of their top 10 scorers from last year, including two of the top 3, and of the four returning, two are just sophomores.  Given those facts, I'm not sure I'd judge the strengths of the two teams on a meeting the first day of the season.

Although candidly, it would be nice to see the B1G schools turn their $15-20 million/school in B1G Network dividends into something other than AHA hockey played in big arenas.

I almost spit pop all over my laptop, that is a top-10 reply. 

3 hours ago, SJHovey said:

Ohio St. played Denver this year.  It was the first game of the year.  Ohio St. returned 9 of their top 10 scorers from last year, of whom 4 are now seniors, 2 juniors and 3 sophomores.  Denver lost 6 of their top 10 scorers from last year, including two of the top 3, and of the four returning, two are just sophomores.  Given those facts, I'm not sure I'd judge the strengths of the two teams on a meeting the first day of the season.

Although candidly, it would be nice to see the B1G schools turn their $15-20 million/school in B1G Network dividends into something other than AHA hockey played in big arenas.

I think Dave just got leveled with an open ice hit.    Hovey's  back on the bench while we wait for the trainer to finish with the smelling salts.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On December 5, 2016 at 8:43 PM, cberkas said:

Minnesota's Lindgren got suspended for one game for his elbow. I still feel he should have gotten two games for that elbow. For one it was at the end of the game and two Minnesota was down 8-3 and he was trying to injure the Ohio State player. 

I totally agree. As bush league as it gets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Minnesota beats Michigan State 4-2

Miami and CC tied 1-1

Wisconsin leads Michigan 6-4

Vermont leads BU 3-2

Princeton ad Quinnipiac tied 3-3

Omaha leads St. Cloud 1-0 you have to see the color guys suit Don Cherry would be proud.

Bemidji leads LSSU 1-0

Ferris State leads Mankato 3-0