SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

1 minute ago, DaveK said:

So much for last night's ignorant comment made by somebody here (I honestly don't remember and don't care who it was) about OSU being overrated! Anybody who says they are is just not being honest with themselves. They are not overrated, if anything they're underrated and tonight's game is proof of that. They and Penn State could make a case for being the #1 and #2 best teams in the nation right now. Now, before some wiseguy tries to put words in my mouth... No, I'm not saying they are absolutely are the two best teams in the nation. Just saying the case could be made, and anybody who says otherwise is blinded by their own personal bias.

They are overrated and Minnesota is not a good team.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, DaveK said:

So much for last night's ignorant comment made by somebody here (I honestly don't remember and don't care who it was) about OSU being overrated! Anybody who says they are is just not being honest with themselves. They are not overrated, if anything they're underrated and tonight's game is proof of that. They and Penn State could make a case for being the #1 and #2 best teams in the nation right now. Now, before some wiseguy tries to put words in my mouth... No, I'm not saying they are absolutely are the two best teams in the nation. Just saying the case could be made, and anybody who says otherwise is blinded by their own personal bias.

No case for OSU nor Penn St could be made. That's just foolish talk right there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DaveK said:

Ohio State is awesome and Minnesota is, while inconsistent, capable of being very good when they play to the best of their abilities. But to play devil's advocate for just a moment, let's pretend your ludicrous comment is true : If Minnnesota is not really that good, well then tell me what that says about North Dakota based on their recent series at Mariucci. I have never understood the mentality of fans who diminish teams that their own favorite team lost to. It is the ultimate in sports fan stupidity.

North Dakota should have swept Minnesota.

Ohio State is overrated and Minnesota is not that good, Watch both teams miss the NCAA's.

• Upvote 2

Ohio State is awesome and Minnesota is, while inconsistent, capable of being very good when they play to the best of their abilities. But to play devil's advocate for just a moment, let's pretend your ludicrous comment is true : If Minnnesota is not really that good, well then tell me what that says about North Dakota based on their recent series at Mariucci. I have never understood the mentality of fans who diminish teams that their own favorite team lost to. It is the ultimate in sports fan stupidity.

Ohio State is not a top team, they struggled with two AHA opponents.  Their program will see an appearance in the tournament as a success, maybe even hang a banner for it like Clown.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DaveK said:

North Dakota should have swept Minnesota based on what... the fact that you wish they had swept? Time to face the fact that at least half the teams in the Big Ten are superior to North Dakota this year.

Just now, DaveK said:

Did Ohio State play Denver this year? How did that work out... or is Denver not that good either? I'm noticing a trend here : As Big Ten teams get better and better, the comments from UND fans keep getting stupider and stupider.

North Dakota out played Minnesota in both games.

Ohio State was lucky they beats Denver. Fry got beyond lucky in that game, hell he almost knocked in a centering pass from behind the net.

DaveK go back to GPL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did Ohio State play Denver this year? How did that work out... or is Denver not that good either? I'm noticing a trend here : As Big Ten teams get better and better, the comments from UND fans keep getting stupider and stupider.

Did you acknowledge what I mentioned about them struggling with AHA teams? Three games is a larger sample size than one...i.e. a "trend" like you stated.  Enjoy your lonely, miserable life.  The fan base you try to associate with rejects you and mocks your obsession with UND.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1