SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

4 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

New offer to a JC OL:

OT Tyler Bjorklund, 6'5", 280, Valencia (College of the Canyons), CA  Has offers from Ab Christian, AR-PB, IL St, UMass, UNC, Old Dom & Sac St

Didn't we recruit Tyler last year as a freshman?  

28 minutes ago, homer said:

Didn't we recruit Tyler last year as a freshman?  

It probably would have been two years ago.  The name sure sounds familiar (other than from NDSU basketball) but I don't see him on any of our lists. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Football fan said:

I saw through Twitter that Lincoln Gibbs, Langford Area, SD, a RB was offered. 

image.png

Town is maybe 20 miles from the ND border so he's pretty much about as close to an ND kid as you can get.

Hope he comes here. Reminds me a lot of Jade Lawrence from Moorhead who will play a lot this fall. Could be a RB/FB/LB but he's just a flat out football player. Can't have enough of those

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Football fan said:

I saw through Twitter that Lincoln Gibbs, Langford Area, SD, a RB was offered. 

image.png

This would be a great get!  Had 350 yards and 6 tds in last years championship game and led the d in tackles that game as well.  Very good size 5'11" 205  4.52 speed.  He will only get bigger this year and the following before playing.   Hope und can wrangle him in.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MadScout03 said:

I saw that as well but I think the offer is for this coming fall, not 2017. He already has a senior highlight film posted on hudl. 

I found this quote - he will likely play for a club team this fall.

Justin has been reclassified from 2016 to 2017 because of his age. I realize that Justin plays D-Line, but I have seen some clips of him as a LB and he looks like a pro. He can flat out run and hit people and I think he might be the top front seven player in the 2017 recruiting class.