SiouxSports.com Forum

Weber Game Thread

bincitysioux

do think anyone in the AD could ever lose their job over someone not doing their job??? whose job is it to make sure this game is avaible?  hajdu, faison, brekke, anyone wanna step up and make this right for f@@uks sake

The athletic department has not enjoyed their experiences working with Neversports either. They have been absolutely disgusted that the app wasn't ready when the season started.  Unfortunately at this point there is not much they can do.  Their are two main providers, Neversport bought AmericanOne and because of their size, the Big Sky continues to be overlooked. UND and the rest of the schools are aware.

Actually got this email back from eversport.

Hi, 

Thank you for the email.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

There are technical issues at the venue and they are not able to provide us with a stream.

Kind regards
Nikola

How the heck can they be telecasting the game locally....but not be able to provide a flipping feed!!

Please provide updates.  I can't even get it on the radio.  What am I doing wrong?

I gotcha, man.

Weber takes the kick out of the endzone. Big return by Wilks, as he is pushed out at the 40 (Weber's) from 5 yards deep. Flag on the play, brings it back to the 15.

1st down is a completed pass to Denbigh (guessing on spelling) out to the 30 something. 1st down.