SiouxSports.com Forum

collegesportsmadness.com poll

Nodak78

I think whoever did the poll might need a class in conference membership. In the poll under comments they say how Indiana State makes it seven schools for the MVFC and how the conference is just that good. I count the same as Nodak78. 

• Upvote 1

This is kind of funny.   the big sky(big fluff) has 6 teams in the top 20 and the best football conference in FCS has 5 teams in the top 20.  You just can trust polls.   I', just looking forward to the home opener on sat. And I will be watching how NDSU defense against Weber.  might be interesting.  Weber likes to pass.

This is kind of funny.   the big sky(big fluff) has 6 teams in the top 20 and the best football conference in FCS has 5 teams in the top 20.  You just can trust polls.   I', just looking forward to the home opener on sat. And I will be watching how NDSU defense against Weber.  might be interesting.  Weber likes to pass.

is it as funny as the MVFC having 2 teams in the top 5, and the Big Sky having 1?

Truly it doesn't matter.  But nice that UND got some attention.

I love how N_SU fans remind people that Wyoming sucks but yet they puff their chest on their FBS wins that are full of cupcakes. Hypocrites.

for example you mean their 6-3 domination of Kansas university??? what a great game and win against the powerhouse of the fbs world...

• Upvote 3

for example you mean their 6-3 domination of Kansas university??? what a great game and win against the powerhouse of the fbs world...

oddly enough Kansas went and beat a ranked team the following week.

Good FBS teams don't really lose to often.

Edited by JohnboyND7

I love how N_SU fans remind people that Wyoming sucks but yet they puff their chest on their FBS wins that are full of cupcakes. Hypocrites.

You mean when they beat the defending Big 12 champions who went on to an 8-5 year (8-4 if you take away the NDSU loss) and  beat Michigan in a bowl game 31-14? That cupcake? 

• Upvote 1