iluvdebbies

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see John Scott get a rousing reception in Nashville at the Skills Competition tonight.   

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=800390&navid=nhl:topheads

And a lump of coal to the Arizona Coyotes.   You just traded away a ton of free publicity ... in a market and team that lives in obscurity.   You had a chance to build some good will ... and stubbed your toe. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Great to see John Scott get a rousing reception in Nashville at the Skills Competition tonight.   

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=800390&navid=nhl:topheads

And a lump of coal to the Arizona Coyotes.   You just traded away a ton of free publicity ... in a market and team that lives in obscurity.   You had a chance to build some good will ... and stubbed your toe. 

So you saying that AZ should have kept Scott for a weekend of publicity instead of acquiring players that can help them make a playoff push? From a business standpoint I'll take the free publicity and ticket revenue in the spring over this weekend. John Scott isn't going to sell tickets in Phoenix but a winning team will. 

Just for your knowledge the sports report down here goes as follows 1. Cardinals 2. ASU football/basketball 3. Suns 4. DBacks 5. GCU basketball 6. Glendale Arena Drama 7. Spring Training 8. (If they have time) Coyotes 

I am for Scott and it is a cool story but I don't think fans would have flocked to the box office to see John Scott sit in the press box at Gila River Arena after the all- star break

1 hour ago, KEH said:

So you saying that AZ should have kept Scott for a weekend of publicity instead of acquiring players that can help them make a playoff push? From a business standpoint I'll take the free publicity and ticket revenue in the spring over this weekend. John Scott isn't going to sell tickets in Phoenix but a winning team will. 

Just for your knowledge the sports report down here goes as follows 1. Cardinals 2. ASU football/basketball 3. Suns 4. DBacks 5. GCU basketball 6. Glendale Arena Drama 7. Spring Training 8. (If they have time) Coyotes 

I am for Scott and it is a cool story but I don't think fans would have flocked to the box office to see John Scott sit in the press box at Gila River Arena after the all- star break

If you think that Jarred Tinordi and Stefan Fournier are going to be a big help, then fine.   But it looks like the Coyotes got mad because Scott refused to resign his spot and traded him in a hissy fit.   

• Upvote 1