SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA Championship Game Dream Match-Up: BU vs. PC

MafiaMan

wow ain't that a wicked pissa

image_zpsjsdl999g.jpg

I hope you watched the 3-4 players that Boston's "A" greeted in the handshake line...THAT'S how you act after the game, win or lose, and despite the antics that may have happened in it. Not by dragging a guy out and kicking his a**.

image_zpsjsdl999g.jpg

I hope you watched the 3-4 players that Boston's "A" greeted in the handshake line...THAT'S how you act after the game, win or lose, and despite the antics that may have happened in it. Not by dragging a guy out and kicking his a**.

yeH it's true but it makes for crazy TV. Like I said I was hot like everyone else and I'm over it

Anyone think that Eichel won't sign?  ;)

If/when he leaves BU, are they going to slip back into mediocrity like last year, as they will lose Rodrigues too?

Those two combined for 132 pts.  By comparison, UND's 7 graduating seniors had 137 pts combined.

That was undoubtedly the most entertaining and enjoyable non-Sioux hockey game I have ever attended. As far as I could tell, every non-BU college hockey fan rooted for Providence. Sioux fans, Gopher fans, Wisconsin, Lake State, Denver...we all screamed and jumped around as if our own team had scored.

Eichel is incredibly talented, but he's also a whiny little bitch. He threw several punches that he never got called for.

We laughed and cheered with O'Connor's gaff, and I'm so happy Providence won that game. That being said, I can't even imagine how that kid feels right now. His name is trending on twitter because of his mistake. And after the game, he sat in his stall and answered endless media questions about that goal. I'd imagine it's going to take him awhile to forget that moment.

Theoretical question to anyone who cares to respond:

Would you rather have UND's fate this season be that of BU's in the national championship game?

Some of the posts over at USCHO by BU fans about their goalie is disgusting. I'd be absolutely crushed if something like that happened to Zane.

Theoretical question to anyone who cares to respond:

Would you rather have UND's fate this season be that of BU's in the national championship game?

Some of the posts over at USCHO by BU fans about their goalie is disgusting. I'd be absolutely crushed if something like that happened to Zane.

Not in any game at any level, let alone an NCAA championship game, have I ever seen a team score an empty net goal (Miami, 2009) and then go on to give up two goals in the final minute (totie the score), and eventually lose in OT. Last night's game just evens up the score in improbable things happening to BU in national championship games. 1 amazing (2009), 1 crushing (2015).

I don't venture over to USCHO anymore - what are some of the comments?