SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Viewing Parties

CMSioux

Share your best locations for watching the tournament. We are hosting an "official" viewing party at the Ultimate Sports Bar in Waite Park, MN (basically St. Cloud). Casual event - they like having UND fans in the building and even have a Sioux banner displayed. (This is the offical lunch stop for the Al Pearson Fun Buses). 

Just a side note for anyone who doesn't currently have the ESPN family of channels, or has recently cut cable.

SlingTV has a 7-day trial, and they carry ESPNU as well as ESPN and ESPN2.   It can likely be watched on any internet-enabled device (phone, laptop, smart TV, Roku, etc.).

I only post this as if I can't get tickets to Fargo, I plan on a 7-day trial so I can watch on my Roku at home.

• Upvote 2

Is the Gastropub doing a bus?

Shuttles from Gastropub, Bulldog Tap and Anderson Softball Complex (on 45th right off of I-94).  Parking is a nightmare at Scheels Arena.

Official UND Release:

The North Dakota Champions Club is hosting an official UND pregame party at Fargo Billiards and Gastro Pub. The pregame party starts three hours prior to any game in which UND is participating.

Parking at SCHEELS Arena is limited and fans are encouraged consider alternate parking options. A shuttle service will run between Fargo Billiards and Gastro Pub, Anderson Softball Complex on 45th Street South, Bulldog Tap and SCHEELS Arena. Shuttles will run two hours before the first game of each day and will continue until one hour after the final game ends.

Just a side note for anyone who doesn't currently have the ESPN family of channels, or has recently cut cable.

SlingTV has a 7-day trial, and they carry ESPNU as well as ESPN and ESPN2.   It can likely be watched on any internet-enabled device (phone, laptop, smart TV, Roku, etc.).

I only post this as if I can't get tickets to Fargo, I plan on a 7-day trial so I can watch on my Roku at home.

Thanks for the info - just recently changed cable providers and realized their "Sports Package" that I have doesn't include ESPNU...I'll definitely be using this for the games this weekend.

Roll Call for Fargo shuttle sites?   Is everyone planning on going to Gastro Pub? I like the idea of it however their parking lot isn’t very big, it’s a large building but mostly pool tables their bar is very small, they do have good food. Bulldog tap has always been our go to for Force games have a feeling it may be crowded as well. The Anderson softball complex is a great idea as there are a few places within walking distance (Old Chicago, Applebees, Famous Dave’s off the top of my head). Mexican Village could be a walking option too depending on weather, which I believe should be fairly decent