SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX at UNO(UND wanna bes haha) Friday game thr

Emerald joker

Is the second biggest the 'outdoor' series? I'll take another result like that, please and thank you.

Having a game outdoors makes it the biggest series ever? I'd say the record and ranking of both teams at this particular point in time makes this weekend bigger.

Jack is gross

Sling me a Windsor 7

Did I read that right? Jack Daniels is gross? I actually toured their factory, very good whiskey. The last time I drank Windsor, I almost threw up at my friend's house in Nisswa, Minnesota. It was at the breakfast table. 

Did I read that right? Jack Daniels is gross? I actually toured their factory, very good whiskey. The last time I drank Windsor, I almost threw up at my friend's house in Nisswa, Minnesota. It was at the breakfast table. 

Jack D is good, but I'll be pouring the Jim B tonight. Evan Williams when I'm feeling poor, and Makers when I'm feeling rich (I never feel rich though). That being said ... Go Sioux and Go Bourbon!

• Upvote 1

Hey now that was just a little humorous jab:)

Haha so was mine.  I viewed your title like saying 'sweep' or 'shutout' early.  You may lose game thread privileges depending on the results of tonight's game.  I hope you're prepared for those consequences.

:p