SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Gotta bounce back and find a way to get the split tomorrow night. Hopefully the reffing isn't as bad as tonight but I have almost come to expect it to be this way especially in conference games. Really liked the move by Hak to put Poolman at forward in the 3rd so the forwards didn't have to mix and match and it seemed to help with some solid chances in the 3rd. Cowley was very good for DU tonight but gotta find a way to make him uncomfortable tomorrow and finish on more of our chances. Hope to see Mattson and Simonson in for Panz and Sanderson tomorrow.

Just got done watching the game via...and I'm left speechless. Not sure if it's the Friday night monkey, but that was some very undisciplined hockey by the Sioux. Sure they couldn't buy a goal, but they didn't have any sustained offense in the first 2 periods. This is a good team, but not sure if there worthy of the #1 ranking, certainly not yet. Hopefully well see a post New Years surge and  begin playing like a team, because tonight they looked like a bunch of individual guys chasing a chicken.

Just got done watching the game via...and I'm left speechless. Not sure if it's the Friday night monkey, but that was some very undisciplined hockey by the Sioux. Sure they couldn't buy a goal, but they didn't have any sustained offense in the first 2 periods. This is a good team, but not sure if there worthy of the #1 ranking, certainly not yet. Hopefully well see a post New Years surge and begin playing like a team, because tonight they looked like a bunch of individual guys chasing a chicken.

Might help having our No. 1 centerman for more than five minutes, eh?

Gotta bounce back and find a way to get the split tomorrow night. Hopefully the reffing isn't as bad as tonight but I have almost come to expect it to be this way especially in conference games. Really liked the move by Hak to put Poolman at forward in the 3rd so the forwards didn't have to mix and match and it seemed to help with some solid chances in the 3rd. Cowley was very good for DU tonight but gotta find a way to make him uncomfortable tomorrow and finish on more of our chances. Hope to see Mattson and Simonson in for Panz and Sanderson tomorrow.

Agree 100%. Makes those substitutions, get Mac back and the boys will bounce back