SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. LSSU - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

I believe the first goal was either tipped or Cam was screened.  Was the second goal his fault?  Luke lost the draw clean, point shot, and it bounced right back to a wide open forward already move pretty quick.  Wasn't the Sioux forward supposed to be covering that guy?

I believe the first goal was either tipped or Cam was screened.  Was the second goal his fault?  Luke lost the draw clean, point shot, and it bounced right back to a wide open forward already move pretty quick.  Wasn't the Sioux forward supposed to be covering that guy?

If the forward covering point wouldn't have stuck his knee out, instead got infront of the shooter the first goal wouldn't have happened.

Why is Cam even starting tonight. Figured he might be tomorrow night but not on Friday

This.

Drake is probably done for the night. Hak tries to out think the REA by starting Cam. Down 2 after 1 to one of the worst teams in D1. Could a better script have been written so far?

This.

Drake is probably done for the night. Hak tries to out think the REA by starting Cam. Down 2 after 1 to one of the worst teams in D1. Could a better script been written so far?

UND is good, but not #1 kinda good, at least not yet

Our PWR will go straight down the crapper if this holds

I think you stick with your veteran goaltender and at least get a feel for Lake State and then, maybe, start Johnson on Saturday

That said, it sounds like we out-played them but can't hit the net. Keep it simple-throw that puck on the goalie and hope for rebounds. Quit always aiming for the corners.