SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bucky - Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Late home opener for Bucky....0-4 start, I'm sure they will be fired up to see nodak

Who made the trip? Will Keaton get a game this weekend?

Go sioux!!

5-2

Nick,jewels,Ladue,parks, LJ

Per brads blog

FRIDAY NIGHT (7 p.m.)

Game 1 is available on webcast only. It’s on BTN Plus, which is a month-based subscription service. You will have to purchase the subscription for a month and it will cost about $9.95.

SATURDAY NIGHT (7 p.m.)

For those in Wisconsin, it is on the Wisconsin Channel on Wisconsin Public TV and MIDCO IS PICKING UP THEIR FEED. So it will be on Midco Sports Network. It will also be streamed for FREE on BTN2Go for anyone who has a cable or satellite package that includes the Big Ten Network. You should be able to log in on that site.

- See more at: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=98543#sthash.A6q037q8.dpuf

Olson and mattson out, Keaton and st Clair in

Very surprised to see Olson out I thought he has been one of our better forwards in most games maybe he got banged up in practice? Makes sense to get Thompson in with his upside and since he hasn't played in a while and Mattson really seems to be the only defenseman that you could take out right now. 

Very surprised to see Olson out thought he has been one of our better forwards maybe he got banged up in practice? Makes sense to get Thompson in especially since he hasn't played in a while and imo. Mattson is really the only defenseman that you could take out right now. 

Olson has a tendency to take some unnecessary penalties.  Once he learns to curb that a little bit, I think he will fit in just fine.

Very surprised to see Olson out I thought he has been one of our better forwards in most games maybe he got banged up in practice? Makes sense to get Thompson in with his upside and since he hasn't played in a while and Mattson really seems to be the only defenseman that you could take out right now.

Im ok with Mattson sitting, i havnt noticed him very much in the last few games. I dont know who they would take out for St.Clair but theres no reason he shouldnt play, so i guess its Olson, i like how Olson plays though, another big hitter on the team.

Olson has a tendency to take some unnecessary penalties.  Once he learns to curb that a little bit, I think he will fit in just fine.

Most of his penalties so far have basically just been for hitting a guy too hard which I am fine with. The combination of physical presence and skill he brings up front is something I think we need in the lineup every game when he is healthy.

Im ok with Mattson sitting, i havnt noticed him very much in the last few games. I dont know who they would take out for St.Clair but theres no reason he shouldnt play, so i guess its Olson, i like how Olson plays though, another big hitter on the team.

I agree with getting St.Clair back in the lineup I just would have rather seen him in for Murphy as he hasn't brought a whole lot to the lineup when he has been in. 

Both St.Clair and Thompson deserve some ice time.  And yeah, I like the game Olson brings.  I'm another who doesn't mind an occasional "hitting too hard" penalty. 

Moreover, I'd like to see our offense get back to 4 and 5 goal games.  A guy can get used to that.  

:silly:

Late home opener for Bucky....0-4 start, I'm sure they will be fired up to see nodak

Who made the trip? Will Keaton get a game this weekend?

Go sioux!!

5-2

Nick,jewels,Ladue,parks, LJ

Per brads blog

FRIDAY NIGHT (7 p.m.)

Game 1 is available on webcast only. It’s on BTN Plus, which is a month-based subscription service. You will have to purchase the subscription for a month and it will cost about $9.95.

SATURDAY NIGHT (7 p.m.)

For those in Wisconsin, it is on the Wisconsin Channel on Wisconsin Public TV and MIDCO IS PICKING UP THEIR FEED. So it will be on Midco Sports Network. It will also be streamed for FREE on BTN2Go for anyone who has a cable or satellite package that includes the Big Ten Network. You should be able to log in on that site.

- See more at: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=98543#sthash.A6q037q8.dpuf

How come it says 14.95 when I go through my phone app? Can't find the 10 dollar option...

Anyone having issues with the BTN website?

Working well in the BTN app.

I'm worried that tomorrow night we are going to cripple the Wisconsin public TV streaming servers. Fortunately midco has the feed so it'll just be us out of the region