SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2015

Eggs412

The boards in the gaaaaaahden are all green and light blue?!. Strange looking. Don't rememebr all being colored like that before

Just another brilliant decision by the little ncaa

Where are you seeing this?  Can you post a pic or link?  In Schlossman's articles (with pictures) the boards were all white.

The light blue looks normal, I think. The green is probably because they're in Boston. It's kinda their color.

Maybe it's just me, just don't like the look. Oh well red jacket green jacket who gives a shyt... hang8 in 8OSTON

Well....the city of Boston is probably celebrating with the guilty on all counts verdict of the lone living Marathon bomber.

Perfect justice in the penalty phase would be death by firing squad...with all 200+ people injured in the bombing shooting a high powered nail gun!

#Bostonstrong

• Upvote 1

Wdaz news sent a reporter to the frozen 4. During his 6pm newscast he got video-bombed by what appeared to be a drunk Sioux fan. At least it wasn't a "fhritp" bomb. But I thought there was a good chance this was our very own gfhockey!

Lmao... I seen the news and didn't notice.