SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ BSU - Saturday

AZSIOUX

At FB game...inept offense must be contagious. Need some UND team I cheer for to at least score the same number of fingers I have on one hand...4 or 6!

I wouldn't mind if UND scores 4 or 6 goals..

PS Should probably get your hand checked out in regards to that sixth finger on one hand. ;):p

Pattyn-MacMillan-Parks

Caggiula-Johnson-Schmaltz

O'Donnell-Gaarder-St.Clair

Chyzk-Simonson-Olson

Mattson-Poolman

LaDue-Schmaltz

Ausmus-Stecher

McIntyre

Johnson

Did Thompson look bad last night?  I watched the entire game and everyone looked bad but was he bad enough that he needed to be sat?  Gaarder, Parks, O'Donnell, Mattson played extremely poorly.  They are in....but I guess they are seniors.  Stetcher didn't pay well whatsoever, why does he play over Thompson?

Did Thompson look bad last night? I watched the entire game and everyone looked bad but was he bad enough that he needed to be sat? Gaarder, Parks, O'Donnell, Mattson played extremely poorly. They are in....but I guess they are seniors. Stetcher didn't pay well whatsoever, why does he play over Thompson?

Thompson was not good but to your point I could count 6 that played worse...including the 4 you mentioned.