SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

We should have I agree. That game shouldn't have been close though. We didn't even bother to come out of the locker room for the second period.

Oh well, go sioux now.

It shouldn't have been close. I expected Miami to stomp Providence. It's just too bad Miami didn't show the same urgency that it had when they were playing with an extra attacker.

It shouldn't have been close. I expected Miami to stomp Providence. It's just too bad Miami didn't show the same urgency that it had when they were playing with an extra attacker.

I think with Barber & Coleman in the lineup, that's a whole different game (being Miami up 6-2, or whatever it was, after 2)

• Upvote 2

I'm bummed the Wcha teams didn't show better. Excited the Sioux made the FF. Am hopeful but BU is a very significant obstacle and none od the other teams are push ivers either. But if UND can get through BU they've got as decent a shot as they can ask for

I'm bummed the Wcha teams didn't show better. Excited the Sioux made the FF. Am hopeful but BU is a very significant obstacle and none od the other teams are push ivers either. But if UND can get through BU they've got as decent a shot as they can ask for

There is a big part of me that feels like our game vs. BU is the actual championship. Maybe because it involves the only remaining #1 seeds.

There is a big part of me that feels like our game vs. BU is the actual championship. Maybe because it involves the only remaining #1 seeds.

Any team that gets to FF can win it all, don't kid yourself. All it takes is a hot goalie and a lucky bounce. The BU game is the semi nothing more, nothing less.

Wasn't it Chris Dilks that said Mankato and Tech were easily two of the best teams in hockey and that he'd be surprised if both weren't in the F4?

Tech looked good last night but MSUM didn't look that good at all. Either way, both are done.

Dilks is a diehard Gopher fan who poses as an objective college hockey expert.