SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Interesting week in the Top 10, Only UND and Lowell escape without a loss, and well UND had a little scare.  I would expect Minnesota to remain #1, but UND will get some votes.

Minnesota 1-1

Union 0-2

North Dakota 1-0 

Colgate 1-1

Boston College 1-1

Boston University 1-1

St. Cloud State 1-1

Massachusetts-Lowell 2-0

Providence 1-1

10 Miami 1-1

Interesting week in the Top 10, Only UND and Lowell escape without a loss, and well UND had a little scare.  I would expect Minnesota to remain #1, but UND will get some votes.

Minnesota 1-1

Union 0-2

North Dakota 1-0 

Colgate 1-1

Boston College 1-1

Boston University 1-1

St. Cloud State 1-1

Massachusetts-Lowell 2-0

Providence 1-1

10 Miami 1-1

Looks like the dreaded parity, to me. 

Minnesota 1-1

Union 0-2

North Dakota 1-0 

Colgate 1-1

Boston College 1-1

Boston University 1-1

St. Cloud State 1-1

Massachusetts-Lowell 2-0

Providence 1-1

10 Miami 1-1

Begrudgingly, yes voting idiots will likely vote MN #1. But they lost to an opponent who they should not have!

UND scared us (in a trap game), BUT THEY WON! Just sayin. (But maybe Hak should still be fired? (In jest))

I meant if he coached UND. The joke was that UND only played 1 game this weekend but Blais is so good of a coach that he would have gotten the team 2 wins.

And he'd have gotten conference win standings points for winning those non-conference games.

Begrudgingly, yes voting idiots will likely vote MN #1. But they lost to an opponent who they should not have!

UND scared us (in a trap game), BUT THEY WON! Just sayin. (But maybe Hak should still be fired? (In jest))

Are you talking about a highly ranked St. Cloud team? I would say St. Cloud is a lot better than Bemidji State, and UND hasn't exactly lit up St. Cloud recently. We have a common opponent and they swept, while we split. I would rather they keep that early season bullseye.

Dean Blais can out-glare Chuck Norris.

Chuck's lucky Dean doesn't have a round-house kick.

"The Most Interesting Man on the Planet" puts down his Dos Equis and takes out a pen and a notebook when Dean Blais walks into the room.

He also was dumped by Tony's Aunt. That's why he drinks so much Dos Equis.