SiouxSports.com Forum

So now what???

GO_FIGHTING_SIOUX_GO

Get the boat ready for (hopefully) walleye opener here in Bemidji. Ask my wife and kids to remind me what their names are again.

Ah yes, great plan, get the boat ready! Me too, except tonight at WFC I must be a Union fan! Then its boating to get the mind off of Sioux hockey for awhile. My Lund has Sioux stickers on it?????

Well, it was not so much the loss that hurt, but the way we lost and whom we lost to. Not to mention the boys played one of there best games of the season. Go Union tomorrow night, then I'll be anxiously awaiting the NFL draft in May. Then I get to meet my little man, and future Sioux player, at the end of May. College hockey season will be back soon enough, and we should have a very strong team for at least the next two years. Can't wait! Go Sioux!

congrats on the little one. I think your right on the team being in good shape for the next few years.

• 11 months later...

I haven't quite decided on off-season plans just yet...was thinking either car in the garage with the engine running or cyanide capsule.

This made me laugh out loud pretty hard.  Nice job...(you aren't serious are you?  Is this a cry for help?)  EDIT:  Just noticed that was your response from last year, and you are still around....

Lake, Golf, Boat, Pontoon, Fishing, Beer, mix up the order, repeat, repeat.

So now that hockey seasons over what is everyones plans.

Well, we have some special programs.  Uh, we're doing Shakespeare in the Round again this year, of course.  Uh, our political round table, Henry Kissinger will appear.  Yasser Arafat is gonna come out, spend a weekend with the kids.  Just rap with them.  And the kids wanted animals.  So this year, we will each stalk and kill our own bear in our private wildlife preserve.  But, the real excitement, of course, is gonna come at the end of the summer, during Sexual Awareness Week.  We import 200 hookers from around the world, and each of us, armed with only a thermos of coffee and $2,000 cash, tries to visit as many countries as he can and the winner, of course, is named ''King of Sexual Awareness Week'' and is allowed to rape and pillage the neighboring towns until summer ends.