SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2014-15 season

Frozen4sioux

I am thinking of going to St Cloud this year. Haven't ever been there. Do you recommend buying tickets directly from them? Is there any particular Sioux section? Any hotels close by? Any help would be appreciated.

Tickets are typically available up to game time for either upper deck or standing room only.  I usually go through the SCSU box office.  I highly recommend staying at the Kelly Inn downtown.  MC's Dugout before the game is usually a sea of green.

Per undsports, N. Schmaltz is 5'9" 170... that's a bit smaller than I thought he was. During the draft they had him at 5'11". Also, Simonson is small too. The ushl website had him at 5'10", not 5'8".

I love that Pattyn put on a few more lbs.  I hope he's been working on his stick work in front of the net!

Per undsports, N. Schmaltz is 5'9" 170... that's a bit smaller than I thought he was. During the draft they had him at 5'11". Also, Simonson is small too. The ushl website had him at 5'10", not 5'8".

Is that in socks or skates though? Do we know? I went to school with simonson and no way he was at 5'10" in high school.

Is that in socks or skates though? Do we know? I went to school with simonson and no way he was at 5'10" in high school.

I doubt it was in skates, they teams/leagues typically don't measure like that. :)  I know all his brother so I was initially shocked he was that small....even 5'10'' would have been small for that group.

The updated roster puts N. Schmaltz at 6', the players one, not the recruit one.

That's funny....list a first rounder that small and there is panic in the streets, better make a change.  Typcally what ever he was at the combine should be the most accurate.

From roster:

185 - Freshman

208 - Sophomore

208 - Junior

215 - Senior

Pattyn wasn't flying around the ice at somewhere around 240lbs at any point.

Oops, he gained thirty pounds. Yikes.... I need to go back to math class. :) I know it was 30 one way or another. 

DU single-game tickets go on sale tomorrow morning

http://www.denverpioneers.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/090214aac.html

-I was told Wisconsin's single-game tickets go on sale Sept. 24

-UNO's single-game tickets are currenlty on sale

-Tickets for the game at Bemidji go on sale Sept 19

To add to this  Colorado College Single game tickets go on sale September 20