SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Badgers - Friday 7pm ESPNU

AZSIOUX

Alright......thoughts:

~Zane was okay, but I think he wants both those goals back. Made some great saves to keep Wisconsin down when they were rolling early.

~Although he was shaky, Rumpel kept Bucky in the game. Could have been 4-1 in the third. Drake's post was a rocket.

~Rocco's luck guides our puck.

~Enough can't be said about Stecher-Thompson. I'm glad Hak mentioned them because they were great. Once Thompson gets a bit more confidence in rushing the puck he'll add more offense.

~All four lines contributed. Every guy playing big minutes.

Deep breath.....get blood pressure checked......one more this weekend. Roll Tribe!

Sorry to be the buzz kill but......

Who cues the usually Saturday night let down ??

I'll wait till tm mornings

I'm soaking up this one

Are you even a UND fan? Seriously!! You have to be one if the most annoying posters on here. We just won and you still find a way to rip the team. We are in the regional finals AGAIN!! What more do you want!!

This coaching staff has a big job ahead of them tomorrow. After a great effort like they just put out against Bucky, to regroup and come back out like the group on a mission that we saw tonight.

I think the goaltender they'll see tomorrow is much better than Rumpel. Bodies in front, attack mode, getter done in the trenches.

I had parenting duties and had to follow the first two periods via chat and the board. I managed to get to a bar for the third, and I just can't express how well I thought they played in the third. The first ten minutes were pretty much domination, and not in the sense of limiting WI's chances, but in the sense of taking the game to them. Very quick turnarounds in the neutral zone to guys with speed. After WI got their strange tying goal (and what was with all those hail mary launches out of their zone), the guys faltered for about four minutes, and they could have easily lost the game there. They managed to keep it tied, and again turned the game back in their favor. Again, I only saw the third, but the better team in that period definitely won the game.

8th Regional Final in Hak's 10 years as HC at UND. Name me another coach who has ever had a 10 year span of success like that. .765 winning percentage in Regional Play. Are you kidding me? Mods, can we please shut down any "fire Hak " thread for awhile!!

Jerry York.

• Upvote 1