SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Badgers - Friday 7pm ESPNU

AZSIOUX

...which will no doubt happen here again if UND loses today...or in the Frozen Four semi-finals...or in the NCAA championship game..

or after the first loss next year, although with one less argument if the Sioux win 3 more this year.

...which will no doubt happen here again if UND loses today...or in the Frozen Four semi-finals...or in the NCAA championship game..

I don't think it should, I have seen ferris state play and I honestly don't think they are that good, however, as i and others have stated these one and done games are nuts. If the boys were to make to the frozen four that would be the icing on the cake for me, anything else would be profit to me. Earlier in the year I thought they were way too inconsistent to make it to the frozen four, they have a great chance to surprise me today. Others shouldn't be disappointed with a frozen four loss (of we make it that far).

Where's Marriucci? I thought Wisconsin was a way better team and would have won the NCHC hands.down. She must be hiding.

Bobby Morris has him curled up in a fetal position on the kitchen floor babbling about Holy Cross.

Hakstol:

We got good minutes from Stecher and Thompson, and helped us turn around the game.

Berry one step ahead of predicting who's coming on from the other bench.

These two went hand in hand and made a huge difference. Stecher and Thompson were put in situations where they could be successful as freshman in their first NCAA tournament game.

Dave

These two went hand in hand and made a huge difference. Stecher and Thompson were put in situations where they could be successful as freshman in their first NCAA tournament game.

Dave

Their upside is amazing.

• Upvote 1

The dry heat must be taking a toll on you this weeked, Oxbow6. C'mon...Yale is the home of the country's oldest inter-collegiate ice hockey team with roots dating back to 1893 and has over 2,000 wins in program history. They may lack NCAA titles, but Yale does NOT lack tradition.

Yale = Tradition - maybe? Winning tradition - not so much. Really depends on what one means by tradition. I don't really view Yale as having tradition in hockey anywhere near like I do UCLA or Kentucky in basketball or Notre Dame or USC in football or Denver, Michigan, UND in hockey. Yale has been around a long time, won a lot of games in 121 years sure, but does that equal tradition - to some yes, to others not really.