SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux CC Sunday!

bigskyvikes

Three words.... Go watch film. Either way it was nice to get the win even if it was ugly. A W is a W.

Agreed. They have to look at defensive zone coverage. Too many goals from the points off of tips and screen plays where sticks weren't tied up. Breaking the puck out will be a point of discussion I'm betting. Keep it simple against Miami fellas.

Anyone that says the Sioux got by a weak CC team didn't watch any of the games! Wow CC was relentless!

??? Their D was about as bad as a team D gets at this level. They were flying a man on the penalty kill. It should have been 6-3 or 7-3 easy even with the checked out second. This team better pull themselves together before Friday.

??? Their D was about as bad as a team D gets at this level. They were flying a man on the penalty kill. It should have been 6-3 or 7-3 easy even with the checked out second. This team better pull themselves together before Friday.

Leave it to you..

Whatever...you can complain about their lucky win AGAIN.

I will celebrate the victory.

Survive and advance is what really matters at this time of the season but definitely some things to clean up in practice this week. Gotta be better on the breakout and really cut down on the turnovers. Ladue has been very solid all year but the last 2 games he has definitely struggled and we can't afford bad turnovers like the 2 he has made the last 2 nights that ended up in the back of the net so I hope he gets back to playing the way he can. I thought we played well at times tonight and really brought it but other times there definitely seemed to be a lull too. Have to be stronger in front of our net tying up sticks and clearing players to give Zane a chance. Get on Miami early on Friday and make them remember what happened the last time they were on the ice with this Sioux team.