SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. WESTERN MICHIGAN

AZSIOUX

The Sioux have been playing very well as of late, that second period on Friday in SC was crazy. However they need to keep the momentum going this team seems to play well game to game, but poor play follows the same suit…even though Sat in SC was a loss they still played better than a lot of games this year. Same thing will hold true for this series WM is not a team to overlook and is one of the more balanced resilient teams in the league this year. We need 120 minutes of solid play no taking shifts off, and of course a few home ice bounces wouldn’t hurt either

As far as NCHC tourney goes, I only like seeing CC if SCSU sweeps them…otherwise Miami/CC doesn’t matter. I will agree Miami has been better on paper as of late, I hope that we are one of those opponents that is stuck in their head.

Either way we need to keep winning, this team is deep and balanced..I hope HAK has them confident as well..GO SIOUX!!!

Whatever town is 497 miles from Grand Forks, ND and 497 miles from Colorado Springs, CO.

What?

He stated today he didn't know which building he was going to be in, because he awards the cup!

How does he know which game to attend?

That was my attempt at a funny question.

But thanks for jumping my shyt AGAIN.

What?

He stated today he didn't know which building he was going to be in, because he awards the cup!

How does he know which game to attend?

That was my attempt at a funny question.

But thanks for jumping my shyt AGAIN.

It was a joke, dude. You asked where he would be and I responded with halfway between the two. It was my attempt at a funny response back at your funny question. Thanks for thinking the worst of me.

My guess is he'll be in the Springs tonight, since even if UND were to win tonight we won't know the result of the CC/SCSU game until about an hour afterward. No sense presenting a trophy to an empty building.

I have confirmation that The Penrose Cup (and the Commish) are in Grand Forks tonight... This is happening.