SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Rodgers actually committed in late September. Based upon a Sioux Football Insider tweet from a couple of months ago, it sounded like he's projected as an OLB.

Yeah, wondering why they are noting that now.  I've also heard LB is what they are thinking.

... and the sun rose in the east today. 

Heretic!

Everyone knows it rises in the west, and the world is flat and everything evolves around the Earth and Elvis just went home

:D

But in all seriousness, I hope we can get some weapons on offense and some ball hawks and hard hitters in the secondary.  And lots and lots of hogs on the line

Look in the mirror a bit with posts like the one you just put out. He isn't harming anyone......

He litters every single thread with junk and never contributes to a single discussion. His schtick is getting really old. As far as I'm concerned he's the biggest troll around here. Maybe you find his ruining every thread funny, I find it childish. I have no problem looking in the mirror. But if the highlight of my day was to act like a drunken idiot rambling about the gobc on a message board purposely ruining it for others, then I'd have problems looking in the mirror.

He litters every single thread with junk and never contributes to a single discussion. His schtick is getting really old. As far as I'm concerned he's the biggest troll around here. Maybe you find his ruining every thread funny, I find it childish. I have no problem looking in the mirror. But if the highlight of my day was to act like a drunken idiot rambling about the gobc on a message board purposely ruining it for others, then I'd have problems looking in the mirror.

by feeding into you're further ruining the point of this thread, just ignore and move on with your day. It ain't that hard.

Anyone know how many starters we are going to lose going into next season, and which side of the ball we need to recruit hard. I know offense needs help but if we lose a lot on defense we may need more of them depending on the redshirts coming back.

Cheating and Looking on 2-deep from UNC

Defense: 3 starters

Cummings (DL)

Tillman (DB)

Carr (DB)

Important 2 deep depth losses:

Reineke(OLB)

Peters(ILB)

Offense: 4

Barton (LT)

Henson (RG)

Pecosky(FB)

Garman(RB)

Importnant 2 deep depth losses:

Shaugs (RB)

Ivery(WR)

McGill(WR)

The biggest need right away on the D is in the secondary to get impact starters and depth. Offense needs a little bit of everything, but especially hogs and weapons. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone know how many starters we are going to lose going into next season, and which side of the ball we need to recruit hard. I know offense needs help but if we lose a lot on defense we may need more of them depending on the redshirts coming back.

Majority of starting D is back. Lose a couple in the secondary and one in the d line.

• Upvote 1