SiouxSports.com Forum

ND High School Hockey Tournament

darell1976

Well it's 2-2 going to the third period. Minot has been in this position a lot over the past 23 years. But usually finds a way to lose. Maybe this group will be different.

I've been away from ND hockey for a bit now however I know one thing....a lot must have changed. There is no way my rough riders wouldn't have dropped a bunch on any Minot squad. We used to pad our stats against those western teams.

I've been away from ND hockey for a bit now however I know one thing....a lot must have changed. There is no way my rough riders wouldn't have dropped a bunch on any Minot squad. We used to pad our stats against those western teams.

This red river group is down from where they have been. But there is a bit more parity around the state from the bigger programs. The west is catching up a little bit. But they really had nowhere to go but up.

This red river group is down from where they have been. But there is a bit more parity around the state from the bigger programs. The west is catching up a little bit. But they really had nowhere to go but up.

The stronger teams in the west graduate a bunch after this year. This is the year they need to get it done,