SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo wins new title

82SiouxGuy

NOT a shocker since they think Alabama would be their little bitch and AUBURN would be BURNED by their excellent footballness - if ONLY given the chance :silly:

PLEASE!! I'd have a drink too...just to bring me back to reality.

You got it wrong. Alabama would get drunk under the table by us. Auburn would keep it competitive. They'd catch us off guard with some sort of moonshine, but the volume of beer we'd consume would wear them down like any opponent.

You got it wrong. Alabama would get drunk under the table by us. Auburn would keep it competitive. They'd catch us off guard with some sort of moonshine, but the volume of beer we'd consume would wear them down like any opponent.

Pride in alcoholism.

It's a freakish thing with folks from the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

They were proud of drinking a bar dry near that soccer stadium in Frisco, TX.

They are just proud of being drunks.

But, I attribute their alcoholism to problems with their views of themselves. After all, the school is judged to be on a lower academic level than the flagship school in North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks. They probably make less money. They aren't the leaders in the state at any level, well except in tier II football. They, at least the trolls from FU that show up here, have determined that their whole life revolves around a championship tier II program that can't even afford to hang onto their coaching staff.

Depression must set in easily. Especially for people who have proven to have low self esteem.

http://www.brighteye...ow-self-esteem/

People with alcohol problems often have low self-esteem. They judge themselves negatively – not just for their addiction, but also for other parts of their behaviour or their personality.

But, if you think it's bad now, wait until next year, when their tier II championship seasons come to an end.

The smart money for UND graduates is to buy up all the liquor stores you can around areas heavily concentrated with graduates of the University of Agriculture and Applied Science. I'd even hire a few of their grads. After all, they'll just be cashing in their paychecks on product! Unless they are stealing. Theft is an issue among some (Bisonation) AC grads.

NOT a shocker since they think Alabama would be their little bitch and AUBURN would be BURNED by their excellent footballness - if ONLY given the chance :silly:

PLEASE!! I'd have a drink too...just to bring me back to reality.

Bohl did say "if there is a better team in America he hasnt seen it". Suffice it to say, he wasnt too impressed with the two teams in the BCS NC game.

when you have a handful of underage student-athletes drinking and needing to be taken to the hospital, it's just kids being kids. when it's another schools fans, they're stupid drunks. ever notice how many "fans" are in the bars at the REA, not watching, while the game is going on? hypocrites

• Upvote 2

when you have a handful of underage student-athletes drinking and needing to be taken to the hospital, it's just kids being kids. when it's another schools fans, they're stupid drunks. ever notice how many "fans" are in the bars at the REA, not watching, while the game is going on? hypocrites

Angry drunk

• Upvote 2