SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Pairwise rankings

jimdahl

if you recall almighty one, I said Saunders would go 2-2 over the next four games the same as Zane would do, which I don't think is panicing. in fact where in that statement did I say Saunders was bad? I don't think saying going 2-2 over four games against two good teams is panicing nor saying someone is bad. he is 2-1 with tonights game left. I hope I was wrong and he ends up 3-1, we'll see.

Lol...you're funny.

With Miami in free fall 6 points next weekend is a must.

Gotta have 'em. No overtime win, no shoot-out win, just a straight up sweep followed by the traditional circle of sticks.

Period.

Anything else is...wait for it...

wait...

just a bit more...

unacceptable.

• Upvote 1

8 NCHC games remaining. My guess is best case scenario of 6-2. That leaves UND (per the mathematical mind of Jim) at.......12 to 13 heading into the NCHC playoffs. 5-3 leaves UND on outside looking in at that point.

8 NCHC games remaining. My guess is best case scenario of 6-2. That leaves UND (per the mathematical mind of Jim) at.......12 to 13 heading into the NCHC playoffs. 5-3 leaves UND on outside looking in at that point.

The boys need to go on a serious run.

Don't forget that Jim did not factor in a potential 2-5 extra games beyond that. I have a feeling UND will at least need to make it to Minneapolis to be playing in the NCAA Tournament at the end of the year.

I think they need to win in Minneapolis to get to the dance.

They don't "need to" as of right now, however if they don't play extremely well coming down the stretch it's a possibility.

Winning the Final Faceoff obviously will get them in but there are other ways. We are 3 pairwise spots out of having a solid chance at being in, so I'm not ready to submit to the doom and gloom just because we had a home split.

What does 3-5 get us?