SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Pairwise rankings

jimdahl

The memo USCHO posted didn't say anything about treating conference games differently, but I don't know anything more than what I pieced together from that and CHN's article. Neither USCHO nor I treat conference games differently in our current PWR tables; but, there's no way to be sure any of us have it right until we see what matches up with the actual selections.

I stand corrected, I thought I saw somewhere about the fri night bemidji game being more important because it was on the road and NC.

Biggest game of the year thus far...a sweep of Denver at Magness will go a long way in the PWR and will put us in the driver's seat to win the first NCHC conference title. Although the big prize for that might be a first round date with Miami...

Boy, doing the what if calculator is tough.....Every series is like....ummm...probably a split....probably a split.....

I've got SCSU winning the league with UND and Denver battling neck and neck for the second spot. But its close all the way......

Mark it down now, UND will be in the NCAA tourney.

i am more of the worried conspiracy theory that the ncaa has left the pwr ambiguously muddied as to cherry pick the brackets bubble teams which means 2 things...

1) they will snub a bubble (say #14) und team from the tourney

2) they will manipulate a gopher und matchup ...because well nc$$.

3) black helicopters

i am more of the worried conspiracy theory that the ncaa has left the pwr ambiguously muddied as to cherry pick the brackets bubble teams which means 2 things...

Yep. Until we see the tournament picks exactly match the rankings, I'm not completely confident that the transparency we're all accustomed to has continued. We'll see.