SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Pairwise rankings

jimdahl

und was 15th entering the game and now sits 16th-drop one spot. last week going into the weekend they were 17th, didn't play and moved up to 15th, moving up two spots. this thing is going to be as wild of a ride as the nchc race.

My point is they aren't 16th! They are 14th! Your info is wrong...

My calculations show that North Dakota is either going to make the tournament or not.

It all depends on how they play between now and then. The best route? Earn home ice. Win first round. Take two at the Target Center before a very partisan crowd. In.

Let not your heart be troubled... UND's making it... It's crunch time baby... :)

My point is they aren't 16th! They are 14th! Your info is wrong...

how about you go look at uscho's pwr or the one on the siouxsports that jim dahl uses. if you were looking at chn's than yes they were at 14 and now they are at 13. thing is no one knows for sure which version is right. unless you are actually a member of the committe and know exactly that chn's is correct I would suggest you settle down and get off your soap box.

• Upvote 1

how about you go look at uscho's pwr or the one on the siouxsports that jim dahl uses. if you were looking at chn's than yes they were at 14 and now they are at 13. thing is no one knows for sure which version is right. unless you are actually a member of the committe and know exactly that chn's is correct I would suggest you settle down and get off your soap box.

All the more reason to keep winning.

All the more reason to keep winning.

Exactly. Until we see this first selection process, we won't know whether CHN or USCHO/Jim are right. Call me downer, but I'm just going to assume that we are whatever one is lower. The only way to fix it is to keep winning, starting with tonight.

Exactly. Until we see this first selection process, we won't know whether CHN or USCHO/Jim are right. Call me downer, but I'm just going to assume that we are whatever one is lower. The only way to fix it is to keep winning, starting with tonight.

I said it earlier in a thread as you want to be safely in the top 10 in both versions after the conference tourneys and you should get in.

My calculations show that North Dakota is either going to make the tournament or not.

It all depends on how they play between now and then. The best route? Earn home ice. Win first round. Take two at the Target Center before a very partisan crowd. In.

To paraphrase "The Naked Gun"...

The doctor says there's a 50/50 chance that the Sioux will pull thru...although there's only a 33% chance of that.

Settle down? WTH are you talking about. You son do not rile me up. I do look at CHN and have always looked at CHN. They have been pretty much dead on for me. As far as a soap box? Again what are you talking about?

Amen my non panic brother from another mother! Which is hard to find on this panic filled website, yes siouxweep...whatever, I'm talking about you.

so what did I say about the pairwise that was panicing or anything else yesterday? all I said was I didn't think there would be a sweep this weekend. don't forget you were the one telling me my info was wrong, when in fact it wasn't just a different set of rankings.

so what did I say about the pairwise that was panicing or anything else yesterday? all I said was I didn't think there would be a sweep this weekend. don't forget you were the one telling me my info was wrong, when in fact it wasn't just a different set of rankings.

Don't forget your prediction of how bad Saunders was going to do is the same as Gothberg would.

Don't forget your prediction of how bad Saunders was going to do is the same as Gothberg would.

if you recall almighty one, I said Saunders would go 2-2 over the next four games the same as Zane would do, which I don't think is panicing. in fact where in that statement did I say Saunders was bad? I don't think saying going 2-2 over four games against two good teams is panicing nor saying someone is bad. he is 2-1 with tonights game left. I hope I was wrong and he ends up 3-1, we'll see.