SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northern Michigan

AZSIOUX

UND gained some ground back in the pairwise. Overall record is now 7-7-2 and 5-5-0-0 in the NCHC. Sweep Northern Michigan. Go Sioux!

NMU

6-8-2 overall

4-5-1 WCHA

Winless in last four games...swept by Mankato last weekend and a loss and tie previous weekend vs ferris state. Split with UNO, swept by UW and tied and loss to western mich.

UND gained some ground back in the pairwise. Overall record is now 7-7-2 and 5-5-0-0 in the NCHC. Sweep Northern Michigan. Go Sioux!

NMU

6-8-2 overall

4-5-1 WCHA

Winless in last four games...swept by Mankato last weekend and a win and tie previous weekend vs ferris state. Split with UNO, swept by UW and tied and loss to western mich.

I think you mean a LOSS and tie the previous weekend against Ferris State. I had to look it up to verify, mainly because I was surprised at the thought of Northern Michigan taking 3 of 4 points from Ferris State.

I think you mean a LOSS and tie the previous weekend against Ferris State. I had to look it up to verify, mainly because I was surprised at the thought of Northern Michigan taking 3 of 4 points from Ferris State.

I just noticed that thanks.

Shouldn't you be over in NHL 2013 arguing with DaveK?

Yeah, I have grown tired of arguing with him. We're not going to change his mind. Dave is part of the Anti-Fighting Cabal. He's drinks at the well of the Hockey News as well.

:crazy:

Schlossman @SchlossmanGF

Bryn Chyzyk, facing a charge of theft of less than $250, has been suspended indefinitely from the team.

Schlossman states on his blog that Chyzyk pleaded not guilty to the charge today. A trial has been scheduled for February 19.

does hak have control over his team?

There is no way a coaching staff can tend to each and every team member 24 hours per day. And they likely cannot pay someone to follow these guys around, tuck them into bed, and keep their noses clean. It would likely violate some obscure NCAA rule because that would be a benefit service not available to the general student population.

These teams are made up of testosterone charged type A personalities that can cloud their judgment at times. It is indeed unfortunate.