SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardee Placed on Leave

UNDColorado

And why not?! Not surprised by the cover up?!

I can't believe u guys can't see that Faison was soo hoping this would just go away, and, when it didn't, he took "decisive" action!! Ya, right!! He is soo trying to cover his own ass right now--and you know it.

My bet, your Prez knew nothing about it until recently, and your entire admin department is--and should be--scrambling right now. I expect an open records request for ALL emails dealing even remotely with this issue by those very same people that are constantly on NDSU's case--like most of you for example.

Hurts a bit, doesn't it?!?!

Shouldn't you be emails a newspaper like the herald or forum telling them your demands and not a fan message board?

What I'm gathering from all of these posts is that people want a mole in the UND athletic department that reports any suspicious activity to the Herald.

No, I for one want UN_ to live up to its so-called get in front of things and it's self-promoted transparency standard!!

Oh I get it you don't really want or care what in those open record "emails", you just want to see UND fans call for it here. And that would make you feel better.....

I call for everyone to email everyone find the truth open records request everything.

Fire

Faison!

Shouldn't you be emails a newspaper like the herald or forum telling them your demands and not a fan message board?

Not necessarily, given my audience here is so holier than tho and believes blindly that UN_ operates with such high and untouchable ethics and morals.

Question things rather than being myopic for the sake of comfort in your on your own Kelly green pillow. I've done it with NDSU and was chastised, but that is what it takes sometimes.

given my audience here is so holier than tho

One of the first bizon fans to finally admit how superior we are. If only the rest of the MooU crowd could see the light. Perhaps if we turned our halos towards the farm down south they could see a little clearer.

One of the first bizon fans to finally admit how superior we are. If only the rest of the MooU crowd could see the light. Perhaps if we turned our halos towards the farm down south they could see a little clearer.

Or we will just flush more so you can keep drinking the food-colored Kelly green and pink water that really is !@#$-brown.

Thanks, may I have another?!

Or we will just flush more so you can keep drinking the food-colored Kelly green and pink water that really is !@#$-brown.

Thanks, may I have another?!

And why not?! Not surprised by the cover up?!

I can't believe u guys can't see that Faison was soo hoping this would just go away, and, when it didn't, he took "decisive" action!! Ya, right!! He is soo trying to cover his own ass right now--and you know it.

My bet, your Prez knew nothing about it until recently, and your entire admin department is--and should be--scrambling right now. I expect an open records request for ALL emails dealing even remotely with this issue by those very same people that are constantly on NDSU's case--like most of you for example.

Faison handled the DUI situation internally and gave Hardee an ultimatum. 3 days after another incident surfaced, Hardee is gone. The only issue here is who allowed Hardee's lack of a driver's license to slip through the cracks. When that becomes clear there will be more repercussions.

Especially after this nice representation. Well done. Oh wait is that fog or a smoke screen?

Yup, it's pretty reasonable to assume President Kelley told Hardee it was cool to drive players drunk. I'm glad someone finally uncovered the corrupt culture at this school! :silly:

Only a couple dozen more issues and UND can reach the vaunted goal of catching NDSU in criminal activity. UND is only in its second year of post-season competition, so while they have passed NDSU in every sport they play, they still have a long way to go to be as criminally active as the bizun.

:silly:

Is every member of the UND athletic department perfect? No. But to accuse Faison of a coverup? That's a pretty serious offense. You better have some pretty substantial evidence to back up that claim. Instead of Bison fans taking joy in all this, why don't you just step back and forget about your hatred for UND for just a second and realize that this issue involves real people that were affected by this situation. Accusations towards anyone before all the information is out is irresponsible. Shame on some of you Bison fans. You truly are scum.

To be fair, the bizun fan on a drunken tirade earlier is a UND grad, too.

No one looks at things from the aspect that "these are real people". Welcome to the internet age. And it's nothing new... Don Henley even sang a song about it that's been referenced on this site.

What I'm gathering from all of these posts is that people want a mole in the UND athletic department that reports any suspicious activity to the Herald.

I'm no journalism major, but I thought those are referred to as "sources"? A journalist without sources wouldn't seem go be much of a journalist.

My 2 cents... Even though it really sucks to dismiss a great coach like Hardee, I applaud Faison for his actions. It must have been hard on him (like NDSU dimissing Hagar after his off-field stuff), but it sends a message that he is going to try his hardest to run a clean program, and not only are the student athletes held accountable, but coaches as well. I am glad he is doing a national search, and not just promoting an assistant to fill the void (like Mussman). I have faith in Faison to straighten up this program, and I know some people will bring up Hak and the stuff he did (like fick off a team on camara) hopefully this will give him a wake up call to clean it up and act professionally.

Not really. There was actually a punishment for multiple offenses. The action taken by UND was better than questioning whether those involved have been through enough and letting it pass. I suppose Faison could have punished with extra conditioning

• Upvote 1

Yup, it's pretty reasonable to assume President Kelley told Hardee it was cool to drive players drunk. I'm glad someone finally uncovered the corrupt culture at this school! :silly:

Only a couple dozen more issues and UND can reach the vaunted goal of catching NDSU in criminal activity. UND is only in its second year of post-season competition, so while they have passed NDSU in every sport they play, they still have a long way to go to be as criminally active as the bizun.

You're not even in the ball park.. Too funny!

Fine. Are you sure that all of the NDSU coaches transgressions have been in the paper? I mean you wouldn't be on your high horse if that wasn't the case...

No one's on their high horse just that what we've all known is there no moral superiority at UND, just a lack of reporting.