SiouxSports.com Forum

U. of NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Thoughts on tonight:

~Everyone appreciates the effort, but obviously the final result is what counts. Maybe this is a step in the right direction.

~OD was the best I've ever seen him in a UND uniform. The play where he drew a penalty going to the net was the best play he's made at UND.

~Big game from Pattyn. Nice response after BU took a 2-1 lead.

~I think they've got something with OD-Drake-Rocco. That line played pretty well.

~I know of the Schlossman rule....but that goaltender played great. As a former goaltender, I think its okay to give an opposing goalie credit once in a while. Although it can't happen fifteen times in a row. Need to bury chances.

I wouldn't mind seeing this team for the rest of the season. Maybe the business suits woke em up.

..but that goaltender played great. As a former goaltender, I think its okay to give an opposing goalie credit once in a while. Although it can't happen fifteen times in a row. Need to bury chances.

I wouldn't mind seeing this team for the rest of the season. Maybe the business suits woke em up.

He was good, but his rebound control was lacking. Must have been near double figures in second chances that just hopped a Sioux stick are went beyond the guys stick at the net. And he certainly thought he'd let in 3 or 4 more, with all the times he looked behind him.

RU talking about the OD slashing penalty when he went to the net and took a 2 hander from the BU player, only to get stuck in the box, for breaking the BU players stick with his body?

Effort should give hope for the rest of the season, for those who had written it off as a lost cause

Disappointed with the result but definitely a muc better game from the team tonight. Couple hops that didn't go our way cost us but this game gives me some hope heading into a series were anything less than a sweep is unacceptable that this team can find a way into the tournament if some guys get healthy. We complain about the reffing in our conference a lot but I am very thankful we don't have to see refs like that every weekend, they are horrible all the way around.