SiouxSports.com Forum

U. of NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U - Saturday

AZSIOUX

He was good, but his rebound control was lacking. Must have been near double figures in second chances that just hopped a Sioux stick are went beyond the guys stick at the net. And he certainly thought he'd let in 3 or 4 more, with all the times he looked behind him.

RU talking about the OD slashing penalty when he went to the net and took a 2 hander from the BU player, only to get stuck in the box, for breaking the BU players stick with his body?

Effort should give hope for the rest of the season, for those who had written it off as a lost cause

Hahaha. No not that play. But as heated as things get out there I'm surprised he didn't pull a JP Parise on the play.

Our preseason #1 center on the shelf, along with both (yes, both, as in 2) senior forwards so you're playing a fourth line of two defensemen and spotting in a center (based on who's got gas after all the PKs). And then take away St. Clair to boot.

The state of play was better tonight. They do better when the defensemen jump in and mobilize (see: Stecher on Tambellini goal).

This team will not get better until they clean up the crap penalties. But that is reparable, but they do need to stop digging the hole both at the game and the season levels.

• Upvote 1

This team has a stretch over the next six games that will tell us the fans if they will make a second half run. Granted they don't play anyone in the top 15, but beating teams like these are the wins that start a run. IMO they should win at least 5 of the next 6. I know that is a lofty statement but if the team that showed up tonight shows up for the next six, it should be possible.

No matter what, I will still turn on the TV or the webcast for the Sioux. I will still get excited on Friday's cause I know Sioux Hockey is on.

I gotta have faith cause it's winter and the only other thing going on is Waterfowl season!

Its not like the reff wasn't right there watching the play.....There was nobody in his way.

I'm not sure what the hockey east process is for grading their officials but Mr. Shea and his partner in crime were terrible all weekend. They both get an F.

Its not like the reff wasn't right there watching the play.....There was nobody in his way.

I'm not sure what the hockey east process is for grading their officials but Mr. Shea and his partner in crime were terrible all weekend. They both get an F.

Different officials than last night....but the postseason should be out of the question for Mr. Shea based on just that one play.

It was different refs each night...